Lurker
0 likes
Spankings are a TREAT, not a punishment
Butterfly
0 likes
Give her what she wants ;)
colin123
0 likes
Over the knee, panties down and give her a good spanking.
Lurker
0 likes
When i am a very naughty little girl which is often my Master uses a willow cane on my bare bottom he will stand no nonsense and also spanks my cunt until i can take no more. This makes me very sore and have a red bottom with marks ! xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oil the sub nicely and then spank the oiled up ass and whip the breasts followed by some nipple play and end with edging.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When my wife has been a bad girl, I tie her to the bed, then tease her pussy until she is begging. When she's begged enough I fuck her just a little bit at a time. Then I say OK you've been punished enough, I set her free and let her take over
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. I threw away accidentally your fine and expensive collection (of stamps, coins, baseball cards,every issue of Pirelli calendar since the 1991…take your pick!)

1.This would require 2-3 hrs of licking my balls and ass.

2. I frequently fantazize on fucking your best friend senselessly …but wait a minute…you cannot possibly know that…unless of course I actually speak outloud when I am dreaming of him...

2. For this a thick dildo would be inserted in your pussy, then secured. You would be joining me and my best friend for lunch while it is stuck inside you.

3. I am capable of eating/drinking your favourite food/drink in the blink of an eye without even saving some of it for you...

3. For this you will be drinking my pee straight from the source.

4. I might have disclosed to your sister pieces of information that was supposed to remain secret…oups…slept in one of our girls chit chat

4. This deserves a red bottom.

5. I might have sent some of my underwear to dirty strangers that I met on the net over the past 6 months

5. For this you will send all of them a new picture of you peeing your pants in public.

6. Oh nooo! I made a huuuge scratch on you brand new car…again!!

6. Another red bottom.

7. I feed you with 3 hrs non stop of French music every Sunday morning

7. For this you get restrained with a gag and a french tickler on the end of a vibrator stuck up your ass until the music ends.

8. Last week I screamed “Geoooorge!!!!” while you were pounding me hard …C´mon Baby, you know we all girls (and some boys) have fantazized on Clooney at least once in our lifetime…

8. For this you get restrained while I lable 3 dildos George and place them in each orifice.

9. I fired your housekeeper…yeah the sexy blond one with an eastern European accent: bye bye Katia!!

9. Looks like you just got nude housekeeping duty until I find a new one.

10. Yesterday I flirted outrageously with an officer in order to avoid a ticket…yeah I showed him so much of my cleavage that he could actually almost see the botom of my panties!

10. So now you'll be going out in public with a tight fitting top where everyone can see the nipple clamps your sporting.