forced to or used...

last reply
11 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Any subs here enjoy being forced to do acts or enjoy being used? I mean enjoy the acts for themself not as a part of a realtionship?
Lurker
0 likes
The term you're wanting is to 'submit' - not to 'be forced' - or 'be used'

Everything is consensual and she is the one to stop things if it goes too far or she truly doesn't want to.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Everything is consensual and she is the one to stop things if it goes too far or she truly doesn't want to.

*stamps official seal of approval on answer*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Mastergor
Any subs here enjoy being forced to do acts or enjoy being used? I mean enjoy the acts for themself not as a part of a realtionship?

The word forced should never be used in a D/s relationship or in any relationship for that matter. Submission is what you are looking for and that is done willingly and with knowledge (hopefully) of what that means, and most certainly forethought, if you don't have the knowledge of what you are truly getting into, then please get out while you can. Everything done in a D/s relationship is done as a part of that said relationship.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to be used. I'm put into situations where things happen I have no control over. If I had not allowed myself to be tied up, those things would not have happened. Sometimes I am surprised by a second person showing up after I'm tied up. I've been put on display and become a party favor. But I never told them no. If I had, I'm sure they would of stopped. The one time something happened I didn't want I made the guy regret it.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Not to nit pick.. It's she/he... :3 My sub is a male. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sure, but you know even as a sub, so long as there is mutual respect, really both dom and sub are using each other - for both people's enjoyment and fulfilment
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I love to be used. I'm put into situations where things happen I have no control over. If I had not allowed myself to be tied up, those things would not have happened. Sometimes I am surprised by a second person showing up after I'm tied up. I've been put on display and become a party favor. But I never told them no. If I had, I'm sure they would of stopped. The one time something happened I didn't want I made the guy regret it.

This doesn't sound like BDSM at all... unless something of a gorean house slave to be used by anyone who enters.

Which brings me to the starter of this topic Mastergor.... can't say that you aren't...but I prefer to keep My lifestyle within My own universe and within My own language... Gor is an online BDSM fantasy realm in which I will not participate. The thoughts behind Gor are twisted and his question/statement fits right in with that crowd.
Knowledge is nothing if not shared, with your slave, your community, and those wishing to enter into it. So I will continue to look for topics to give My opinion about, yes opinion.

*** Disclaimer ***
My way of thinking doesn't fit everyone, nor does anyone elses, it is not My intention to tell anyone else here how they must see or do things, as there are as many views of what "the life" means to people as there are people in it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Though I tend to concur with the general thought of all this, force or being used can be a fun roll play
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Semantics matter. Forced can be . When one person submits to the desire of another, that submission is a gift and there should be trust involved at every level. No, or some safe word, means no. When submitting the sub can and does enjoy being used or even forced to cum but always with his/her consent that this is part of the scene and that it is subject to change. Those in the D/s or BDSM lifestyle have a very good understanding of all this. Anything else can be dangerous.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Budlee
No, or some safe word, means no.

LMAO

Sorry... this brought an image to mind I find funny.

I picture some lawyer or public figure doing a Public Service Announcement with a bound sub in the background. Think we could get Bill Clinton as a spokesman? ...maybe Condoleezza Rice ;) ROFL
Knowledge is nothing if not shared, with your slave, your community, and those wishing to enter into it. So I will continue to look for topics to give My opinion about, yes opinion.

*** Disclaimer ***
My way of thinking doesn't fit everyone, nor does anyone elses, it is not My intention to tell anyone else here how they must see or do things, as there are as many views of what "the life" means to people as there are people in it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never am I forced to do anything I absolutely don't want to do. However, that does not mean that if my Master says to me "turn your bottom up for punishment," that I just say no..When spanked by my Master it is his way of teaching to reinforce what he expects me to be as his slave..Rules were established before our commitment and these rules are not broken, unless i decide I want to be in trouble..lol..My boundaries are pushed when he feels it is necessary or I ask them to be..Force has never been used on me, as I also submit to please my Master and to show my love for our lifestyle as well.
doing my best to be good..