new, and needs ideas.

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm new to D/s. I'm wondering what other froms of punishment are there, other then spanking. As I've meet at least one woman that loves being spanked, it tends to not be a good form of punishment. So any ideas or help?
0 likes
Creativity is key.

There is time-outs, there is taking away something they like, (like a toy)... kinda like a child except "adult"-version. lol There are rewards for good behavior. If they are not doing as asked there can be physical, conditional/situational punishment (including BDSM accoutrements like riding crops etc.), that can be sexual, related to your relationship, rules, treats, or non-sexual. Customize.

I like rewards!
Also nothing wrong with spankings... but ideas are as limitless as imagination. You really have to be creative
Lurker
0 likes
Denial, so you could tie her up, start the process you usually undertake with the spanking and then hold back. Make her know that if she hadn't been bad she could have got what she wanted.

There are lots more, but as Kitsune says be creative.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with madbadpenguin, denial is probably best. I hate it when I'm worked up only to be denied, so it makes a great punishment
0 likes
There are ball-gags.

(There are also things for humilation, if you are into that.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use denial I deny touch and even the sound of my voice for 24 hours it is very effective