Things a slave/submissive shouldn't say

last reply
184 replies
22.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
"I guess so" is not an appropriate answer. Neither is "whatever", "yeah, uh huh" or "you're joking, right?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jerseylynn
Funny lil sayings a slave or sub should never say to their Dominate One..

For me..."Fine" would get my arse beat!!!

First, a well meaning Dominant would NOT immediately punish for that. They would need to determine what has lead their sub to act out in such a negative tone. Now if their sub refused to explain or talk the matter out, then they definitely should be punished up to and including "Firing" the sub. "Firing" means just that. The sub is to take their moodiness elsewhere if they refuse to communicate.

Note however, punishment will be enacted no matter what for the outburst. However a Dominant should always strive to allow the sub an opportunity to explain. The explanation might need to be done outside of their roles of Dominant and submissive, but once accomplished there should be a mending of fences, or a decision to leave one another.

"Fine" is the nuclear warhead that can easily lead to spliting apart. Neither Dominant or submissive should use the term in a negative context. Remember to also talk with each other, but more importantly, listen to each other. Listening leads to learning and improving.
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
Bend over big boy, I'm in charge

but I could actually see you saying this though
0 likes
No Sir I’m the boss not you ??‍♀️