75.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Spontaneous Dirty Talk intensifies SEX
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been away for so long that I had almost forgotten how much I like slow and seductive sexy chat. The chat rooms are rather too fast for me these days, but a private chat with two or three other sexually adventurous people, sharing our fantasies and images that make us really horny would be my ideal. I have had a few friends with benefits over the years and our mutual orgasms after an hour or so of naughty play have always been extremely intense. Lush is heaven for an exhibitionist and voyeur like me.

“Books are finite, sexual encounters are finite, but the desire to read and to fuck is infinite; it surpasses our own deaths, our fears, our hopes for peace.”

Series: The Eternal Joy Of Sex

A long erotic poem in 4 parts

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-celebration-of-lust-part-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I enjoy it very much. And flirting is a must! smile
Mary Poppins
0 likes
Quote by kistinspencil
I tried a few times, but my unintended talent for ending a conversation always exceeded my ability to sustain one, so I don't bother any more.
You my lovely are a priceless jewel amidst a sea of mediocrity. I cling to your every word.
Be nice to each other

0 likes
Depends on who I am talking naughty with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am naughty so, yes, definitely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN'T LET ANYONE COME IN BETWEEN YOU AND THE THINGS YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT IN THIS LIFE, OR IT AIN'T WORTH LIVING.