last reply
50 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Thats all very well but they dont serve free beer and peanuts.

bar is stocked and we have lollipops too so come join us but if you be ready for an enjoyable evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll have to remember to get a drink next time.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by ejg3
bar is stocked and we have lollipops too so come join us but if you be ready for an enjoyable evening

Well I hope the barmaids are like this one!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If gif/photo gallery rooms offend you just stay out of them, there is always going to be one person who wants to push it to the limit and ruin it for most, but then that is life.....
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by WhynotmeNC
If gif/photo gallery rooms offend you just stay out of them, there is always going to be one person who wants to push it to the limit and ruin it for most, but then that is life.....

You could however Block those individuals who post images that are not to your liking and thus you wont see them. That way hopefully you can remain in the room and enjoy those posts that you do like smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that is a good idea John. Let's not try to solve this problem by changing the whole room for a few. Block those and enjoy the rest. I prefer the erotic pics over the hardcore, but everyone has a right to be in there posting but as long as they aren't violating the Lush rules of posting.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by jayg249
I think that is a good idea John. Let's not try to solve this problem by changing the whole room for a few. Block those and enjoy the rest. I prefer the erotic pics over the hardcore, but everyone has a right to be in there posting but as long as they aren't violating the Lush rules of posting.

Spot on! smile
Blonde Ginger
0 likes
why, in hell, would anyone go into a pic/chat room that find the pics offensive? i do find some offensive but what i find most offensive is some of the men that sends you a whisper pic and make a vulgar statement when they don't even know you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
why, in hell, would anyone go into a pic/chat room that find the pics offensive? i do find some offensive but what i find most offensive is some of the men that sends you a whisper pic and make a vulgar statement when they don't even know you.

It is what it is. I agree, it's not a pretty place. You would think people showed respect, but it doesn't in a chat room. Very crude and disturbing atmosphere.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ginger86

It is what it is. I agree, it's not a pretty place. You would think people showed respect, but it doesn't in a chat room. Very crude and disturbing atmosphere.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by ginger86

If you go to the "Update your details" in your profile settings, and scroll all the way down to the bottom, you'll be able to block members who are not on your friend list from whispering in the chat rooms. You can also block any individual member in the chat rooms.

I hope you have fun in the chat rooms in the future.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the rare occasion that I have time, I sometimes set up a chat room.
'Anna's Music Room'.
It is open to all and, guess what? Sex is DISCOURAGED!
It is for music lovers only and surprisingly attracts quite a few members.
Who'd have thought?
If you see it, Drop in. Everyone is welcome.
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
Blonde Ginger
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie

If you go to the "Update your details" in your profile settings, and scroll all the way down to the bottom, you'll be able to block members who are not on your friend list from whispering in the chat rooms. You can also block any individual member in the chat rooms.

I hope you have fun in the chat rooms in the future.

oh my, i have been here since 2010, i know all about blocking but prefer just to ignore them. i do have a long list of blocks to though
Lurker
0 likes
I'm here to clean up....

Lurker
0 likes
I see that Nicola commented first for this thread and read her thoughts,
but I'm really not sure what this thread is about?

I've only been here since September 2015,
but we have always been able to openly cyberfuck, play, whatever we call it this year,
and show pics/gifs in any room.

I like the Pics Rooms only for a place to just chill and maybe talk a bit
but ya could never have cyberplay in those rooms because of so many pics/gifs showing that aren't related to your sex chat.

So mostly I either make a privy room, or find another room that others would like to watch you play and and have a real orgasm.,
and there are plenty of Lushies who want to see that while they...well...take care of them selves...giggles

This is a sex site after all.

Leave those in the chat rooms alone if they're not breaking Lush rules...smile

If ya not like to see others playing, having fun, then make your own room and chat with your friends there.

Just my thoughts though...smile

I like Lush how it is now...If it isn't broken?...smile
Ya want to correct any issue here?...Address the issues with Lush servers, Java Scripting, and the bandwidth I think.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
oh my, i have been here since 2010, i know all about blocking but prefer just to ignore them. i do have a long list of blocks to though

You can also just block (or allow) whispers for anyone in a room without the standard total block. So if you have a friend that annoys you with a lot of whispers, or if there is someone not on your friends list that you do want to allow to whisper, you can block or allow by right clicking on the name and tuning the whispers off or on. They will stay on or off until you change it, but it can only be done when they are in the room with you.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Yes, a permanent one would be lovely!!

There was a permanent pic room at one time. No one used it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chat rooms are not filthy..its about sex,chating about sex,all kinds. If word like pussy or cock ect. offend you don't go there
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Berjack
Chat rooms are not filthy..its about sex,chating about sex,all kinds. If word like pussy or cock ect. offend you don't go there

As they are now I think this refers to the decor. They are in desperate need of redecoration. I am off over Christmas and New Year and may get my paint brushes out on a room by room basis. Each room will need to be closed for around 24 hours to facilitate the painting etc. I am thinking beige for the Lounge, Pink for the Ladies room, blue for the Mens room and not sure about the others yet.

I also understand the vending machines will be replaced and the sofas removed... too many members fall asleep when sitting in those.
Lurker
0 likes
Generally speaking, the Lush chat rooms are littered with images. I don't object to the images, but I do have to click on hide the images in order to have a decent conversation.

On a similar but separate note: the chat rooms on the Literotica site have a rule that no images be posted in the chat room, per se. If people engage in private chat, then images are whatever the two (or more) chatters want. It makes for an environment more suited to actual conversation. No problem with the conversation being as sexual as you want, but the images are so much clutter and take a lot away from the conversation. Just my 2 cents...
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

As they are now I think this refers to the decor. They are in desperate need of redecoration. I am off over Christmas and New Year and may get my paint brushes out on a room by room basis. Each room will need to be closed for around 24 hours to facilitate the painting etc. I am thinking beige for the Lounge, Pink for the Ladies room, blue for the Mens room and not sure about the others yet.

I also understand the vending machines will be replaced and the sofas removed... too many members fall asleep when sitting in those.

Replace the vending machines with a fully stocked bar smile