Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do men or women have the most pleasurable orgasms?

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always wondered this. Would love to experience the feelings of a female orgasm to be able to compare.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I vote women.

The clitoris is pure in purpose. It is the only organ in the body designed purely for pleasure. The clitoris is simply a bundle of nerves: 8,000 nerve fibers, to be precise. That's a higher concentrationn of nerve fibers than is found anywhere else in the body, including the fingertips, lips and tongue, and it is twice...twice...twice the number than in the penis. Who needs a handgun when you've got a semiautomatic.
~Woman: An Intimate Geography, by Natalie Angie

Yeah, I just walk around with quotes like that in my head.

? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
I find these questions futile. What I think is more important (since there is really no way to prove the answer one way or the other, just like not all women have the same intensity in orgazms as others do) is that each person make the most of THEIR orgazms and overall sexual experience and do their best to make sure their partner does as well.

Who has the best orgazm? I DO. My weakest orgazm is FAR better than anyone else's BEST or STRONGEST orgazm. Why? Because it is happening to ME, and I will never feel what others feel.

Now go out and make your partner have the best orgazm THEY can have. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dylan1969
I have always wondered this. Would love to experience the feelings of a female orgasm to be able to compare.

Is that complete with a penis inserted?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There really is no way to know or compare. That being said, I think it's women. No question about it!
Lurker
0 likes
For my money it's got to be women who get the most out of orgasms. We take longer to get there - well I do .. I think - but mine can last for 30-40 seconds. Couple of minutes and it's there again ... and again ... and again.

Whereas guys seem to orgasm for just a few seconds and once he's emptied himself inside me ... it's all over for him for at least half an hour or so.
Lurker
0 likes
What a question. Seems like you need to rethink the question.

How could anyone know unless they have returned from being reincarnated.

Now if you meant to say the most orgasms, that is rather clear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EwaBeachSlut
What a question. Seems like you need to rethink the question.

How could any in know unless they have returned from being reincarnated.

Now if you meant to say the most orgasms, that is rather clear.

Ok, I'll 're-phrase the question, just for you. "Hypothetically speaking, do men or women....".

And there was me thinking reincarnated people frequented this forum. Disappointed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Until someone figures out how to exchange their body for another one or convert themselves to the opposite sex without surgery isn't this all just conjecture?

I don't know, I think there are enough stories and experiences floating around about explosive climaxes for both sexes that it's pretty safe to say that the answer is both. It all just depends on the person and the experience at the time.