47 votes remaining
hairy cock/pussy (9 votes) 19%
shaved cock/pussy (62 votes) 132%
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
what do you like and why??
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Shaved pussy with a nice landing strip for me.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I prefer mine shaved or waxed.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Shaved. Always like a clean plate ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I got married my wife had the most and softest fur there ever. I quickly became enamoured and loved to rub my face in it and would become instantly hard every time I thought of it. I gotta vote for that, it has occupied my ID for a long time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what about guy non shaven and girl shaven
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never used to shave, but I got tired of being able to pull loose pubes out every day, so I started trimming, then I found out how much easier shaving was, so I just do that now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as clean as she would like to keep it, the shorter the better
Lurker
0 likes
I shaved for a while for a GF, turned out to be a hassle, never did it again

Gals should have something there, even if it's only a landing strip, but I prefer them to be fully covered - maybe trimmed shorter, but a fully furred mons with some even going down the labia majora is a huge turn on for me
Lurker
0 likes
I love my pussy shaved ( I'm pretty sure he does too ) and I love his cock shaved. All are pleased and happy smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't voted; I like both, and wouldn't like to call.

Also like it part grown back, when its stubbly, so you feel it when you push together, great for doggy too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It used to be when not many women shaved that I loved it when I could find a shaved pussy. Being in the lifestyle I encountered so many shaved that I got to the point where I often like a nice full bush. To be really truthful, I love just about any pussy.
You know those guys on the corner with signs that say "Will Work For Food"? I sit on Canal street with a sign that says "Will Do Anything For Pussy".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love a clean shaven pussy. Love the look of that moist wet clit without any fur
Always looking to have fun. Never a challenge too big or a woman too damn sexy for me to try!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved or waxed but definitely hairless.
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved
Lurker
0 likes
I can't vote. I like both.
This is like asking me to choose my favorite flavor of pie, or favorite car, or favorite trip.
It will all change with my mood, my day, my outlook, and my needs at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't matter to me. I like em both.
Even if I do get a pubic hair caught between my teeth at least I could use it to floss.
Like I said, either is fine for me..........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been shaved or waxed for years and with the number of partners I have had it seems ot work best.

A girl friend had hers Lasered and loves it. I am thing about it but that is so permanent1!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
like everything shaved from nipples to toes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bald as brand new! I HATE "landing strips".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely shaved. Everything is so much more sensitive and feels that much better.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by garry007
what do you like and why??

I prefer him not shaved or trimmed at all. If a guy is shaved it's a turn off, actually.

I keep myself well tamed - just a bit of a strip, not much. Don't like the look of completely shaven for myself but I don't think it's weird for someone to prefer it.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it trimmed or shaved on her. Nice not to have to pick hair out of my teeth.

I keep myself shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im big and hairy not planning to shave lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my guys big and hairy but, I prefer to be shaved myself...it just feels so much better that way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shave and I love her smoothness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shave that baby!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like shaved.. because you don't have to floss with their hair during oral.

I shave for two reasons.. one is that upon vaginal penetration I don't get my hair pulled (down there) - I'm really sensitive to that feeling. I HATE it.

And two, is that I like not having to spend a lot of extra time cleaning the goo out of my fuzz after sex, especially when I don't make it in the shower right away afterward.

The sensitivity after being freshly shaved is a bonus, but not the main reasons I shave.

~Raine.
Lurker
0 likes
perfectly smooth is my preference, but nicely manicured is also fun