golden showers

last reply
45 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i have no idea if this has been asked before but what is everyone's opinions on golden showers?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had this done to me before, it's a very intimate thing, like markings of ones territory. It definitely has great symbolism behind it. I have never had it on my face though, that's just to much of a hard limit!!! Do it with someone you trust...as all new experiences should besmile it's personal, private and very erotic with the right tone and setting. Make sure your safe:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by zAMC1
i have no idea if this has been asked before but what is everyone's opinions on golden showers?

I don't really have an opinion, I've done it to 1 girl and a few guys but only when asked to.
Personally I got nothing out of it, I just pissed. The ex girlfriend didn't think much of it and only asked the one time. The guys got off on it but I didn't ask why.
Lurker
0 likes
I would try anything once including that, not saying i would like it though
Lurker
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not something that hugely appeals to me, but if my partner wanted to then I wouldn't really have an issue with it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have given and received golden showers and still do
Story Verifier
0 likes
Never tried except one time when my wife and I were finishing up a wonderful 69 and when she came she peed on my chest. It startled me but I found it quite arrousing. Right person, right place.

I think it embarrassed her because she quit liking oral sex about then.

Oh well, maybe some day in the right place with the right person.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Italian_Stallion17

==
This is a really healthy attitude to have!
I used to say 'oh no I'd never (insert act)". Now though I think if it's something that genuinely turns my partner on, why not try stuff at least once. There ARE limits, but I think your outlook is a much better one to have than being closed-minded.
No I would not like being pissed on though. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy
Never tried except one time when my wife and I were finishing up a wonderful 69 and when she came she peed on my chest. It startled me but I found it quite arrousing. Right person, right place.

I think it embarrassed her because she quit liking oral sex about then.

Oh well, maybe some day in the right place with the right person.

==
Was it really pee? or did she squirt?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It has been a while but I really love to receive. Mostly with women. I have given but not that often. I would be willing to at anytime though. My wife does noy like it much but on rare occasion she will give me some.
You know those guys on the corner with signs that say "Will Work For Food"? I sit on Canal street with a sign that says "Will Do Anything For Pussy".
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by gunshopgirl

==
Was it really pee? or did she squirt?

I don't know. That was over 40 years ago. All I cared about was that she stopped enjoying mutual oral sex. I don't think I want it in my face but watching her stand there and do it on my body might be a really exciting thing to see.

I still love looking at her now 43 years later. It still turns me on a great deal.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
i love them
Lurker
0 likes
I love them both ways, the secret is a very full bladder so just like warm water...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never done it and alway hated the thought. Lately I have started thinking about participating. Would let lady piss on my body but not on my face
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy

I don't know. That was over 40 years ago. All I cared about was that she stopped enjoying mutual oral sex. I don't think I want it in my face but watching her stand there and do it on my body might be a really exciting thing to see.

I still love looking at her now 43 years later. It still turns me on a great deal.

==
I'm so sorry this made her feel that way. Poor thing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love recieving them more then i love giving them, i love the taste, the bitter, salty taste as it flows into my mouth from that tiny urethra hole as she is squating over top of me, its a very sexy sight
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
do u like giving or recieving them more and describe your very first experience plz
Lurker
0 likes
I think they can be very erotic in the right situation. I don't have a fetish for them, but am not opposed to them and can understand how (again) in the right situation they can be very arousing. For me there are many things which would not fall under a "I have to DO this" but would be quite nice once in a while. I put golden showers on that list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it. Tried it one time after a drunk night out. Have done it a few times since...even have done it on my partner and he loved it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree absolutely 100% with EttaDavis's excellent post above. There must be 100% mutual trust; from that will flow 100% mutual enjoyment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me.
The Engineer
0 likes
well i have never recieved or given anyone a golden shower,but yeah somehow manged to give myself a shower,and got off on it and love it,though i do it rarely
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
i have both given and received but it's not really my thing
Lurker
0 likes
oh my ... giggles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've them a couple times to women. I gues it was ok. One girl used to get so turned on by it she would squirt.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never have but would try if asked. Met a chick once who had an idea I thought was pretty hot. She wanted a guy to stick his cock in the side of her pantys just enough to reach almost the bigining of her pussy lips, then start pissing on her. And I spoke to another that wanted to give head and have the guy start pissing while she was sucking and not only drink that down, but finish the blow job as well. Not sure that second one is possible. .. I'd have to be on the verge of pissing myself to be able to do that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would never give or receive golden showers but my man loves it if, when I squirt, I squirt all over him
[
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there done that - anything once. Cant say it was the most amazing thing I have done.
Not really my scene and havent been there for a long, long while.