Lingerie On or Off

last reply
107 replies
8.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just wondering what everyones thoughts on this. Personally I find women sexier just wearing a bit of something than being totally naked . And ladies surely you wouldn't spend all that money or his money on sexy lingerie to end up on the bedroom floor after 60 seconds ?

Just curious on this one.
0 likes
Depends on the setting and lingerie. I'm a boob man, so anything above the waist is coming off or whatever to enable access to the goods within. Bottom, though? I'm good with stockings, garter belts, etc. staying on and maybe even just sliding the crotch of a thong aside instead of removing it. I've pulled up a nightie rather than removing it for some quick access, too.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been asked to where a sack over my head on a couple of occasions.....
Story Verifier
0 likes
If I go the effort of dressing up then I'd definitely prefer us to get some wear out of it.
Troublemaker
0 likes
I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with women in lingerie. Love the slow reveal as the touch escalates. Love getting naked but the experience is best savoured rather than rushed.
Indefinable !
0 likes
Sorry folks, but can I buck the trend here ?

It's a particularly horny thing for me, but I just adore the sight of a beautiful lady
totally naked apart from a pair of sexy killer heels !
Perhaps a little body jewelry, just to accentuate her lovely tanned skin ??

You get the idea ............
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
women should be completely naked in the home and when tey get dressed to go some where then they should go completely commando undet what they have on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by yurigagarin
Sorry folks, but can I buck the trend here ?

It's a particularly horny thing for me, but I just adore the sight of a beautiful lady
totally naked apart from a pair of sexy killer heels !
Perhaps a little body jewelry, just to accentuate her lovely tanned skin ??

You get the idea ............

That's fine just a different taste. So that's an off then
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I much prefer to be dressed to start an adventure. Could be dressed up or dresses down, depending on so man factors, but having things removed is so fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ditto post above!
Lurker
0 likes
Either way....and sometimes some of it stays on. But sometimes a gold necklace and heels are plenty.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Unwrapping the gift is at least half the fun.
Lurker
0 likes
On please.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm too tomboy for lingerie before sex, although I've worn it for photo-shoots. I just get naked and crawl into bed with my lover.
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I just get naked and crawl into bed with my lover.

Really, I can go for this a lot of the time myself, though I do sometimes get a thrill from undressing or watching someone strip.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by black1
Personally I find women sexier just wearing a bit of something than being totally naked

Completely agree. The balance between concealing and revealing is pretty much the essence of erotic.
My body begged for release and for more; for a perfect moment, a sublime stalemate held

Tori and Mr Renshaw (Part 1)

December 2017
*THE DEVIL*
0 likes
Just a slight bit of sexy lingerie is sexier to me?
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with women's lingerie.

we know
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whatever at that moment is right
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on my mood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with women in lingerie. Love the slow reveal as the touch escalates. Love getting naked but the experience is best savoured rather than rushed.

I have an obsession with buying and wearing lovely lingerie, and I love it when my partner finds fun ways of getting me naked.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

Perfect answer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the occasion, what turns him and me on at the time. I enjoy totally naked, partially clothed or just lingerie. Variety is all part of the fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lingerie is a great turn on for me. despite this, i want to strip her off and feel her soft naked body.
Lurker
0 likes
I think lingerie is pretty so would prefer to stay in it longer.
*THE DEVIL*
0 likes
Lingerie on.... Its all in presentation... then enjoy taking it off her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find excitement in "performing" for my lover. So wearing lingerie is part of my seduction.
But it also depends on my mood. If it's a quickie up against the wall or on the kitchen Island who cares about the lingerie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer lingerie to straight up nudity. The "window dressing" of the female form adds to the mystery and allure. I like to be able to use my imagination as to what lies beneath.

One of the joys of Christmas is unwrapping your presents!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on to start.. but off quickly