Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lush Marriage? Yes, No, Maybe, or just ridiculous?

last reply
91 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never attended one but i would love to, see what's going on. In fact i had no idea that there is such thing as lush marriage, it seems that i need to spend more time on the forums to expand my knowledge. Moving on to my humble opinion, if lush marriage floats your boat then who am i to judge.
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
well if there are cyber weddings, divorces and children... for these busy parents we better not forget the cyber babysitters/daycare
Lurker
0 likes
I feel like here on Lush and as with any other social website relationships can be formed. "Marriage" is only a label for the seriousness and strength of your connection. If you find one person on a site like this that you could talk to for hours on end, cyber until the cows come home, and you have lost all interest in other people why not make it official.
This site is for fun, playing house is fun, and so is playing doctor, cop, teacher, whatever gets you off! Your relationship status being set to married with a Lush member is no different than someone claiming to be owned or a mistress of...
I am in an "online marriage" we have accounts on Lush to post on each others walls and leave cute notes, but we do not hang out on Lush. We're in our 8th month and it's awesome, hot, sexy, and fucking amazing! Best of all, it's working great for us and it's fun.
Having an actual ceremony, that is a little much and I wouldn't do it, for one because I have no friends except my Husband, and for two who the fuck has that kind of time! BUT it is role playing, at the end the happy couple is going to go off and fuck their brains out!... I say go for it!
Lurker
0 likes
I have been to two Lush marriages.. actually got seduced at my first .. and was maid of honour at the second.. I cried my eyes out both times.. just soooo romantic.. both couples r still together although the first are no longer on Lush ... and the second r holidaying together in June and I have been invited along for a couple of days... as a friend biggrin..
so for some this seems to work.....