Manscaping, yes or no?

last reply
69 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to do this and would love to find a good cream to make it easier but not to expensive
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I'm not a dude and I can't give you advice on any 'creams' but I can say that a trimmed or shaved cock is really sexy smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MsHorselover93
Well, I'm not a dude and I can't give you advice on any 'creams' but I can say that a trimmed or shaved cock is really sexy smile

Totally agree. The tree always looks more enticing when the shrubbery is trimmed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hardallnight
I like to do this and would love to find a good cream to make it easier but not to expensive

Do you mean trimmed or hairless?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With out a doubt yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010
With out a doubt yes!

Time for a career change for me. Manscape Gardener-clear unwanted bushes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes yes yes! You must be able to see the tree through the forest. If you're looking for a good shaving cream. Coochy cream from Athenas home novelites is like magic! No bumps, no razor burn, leaves skin silky smooth.

[url=http://www.coochyshavecreme.com]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, shows that you take a bit of care with your appearance. Also it is a lot cleaner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's a definite yes. In my younger days it was almost always clean shaven, but now I prefer a nice short trim. And of course, that means I trim the hair on my upper legs and stomach, just to make the transition from hair to no hair a little more manageable. I enjoy the look and feel so much more, and it's much more hygienic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Time for a career change for me. Manscape Gardener-clear unwanted bushes.

Lol! But what would you call the business? I bet the training would be interesting and enjoyable :-)
Chuckanator
0 likes
My ex shaved me. I had the worst grotesque rash ever. How about just a trim please. I wonder if my hair stylist would do it? She's a fox. She is always asking to trim my goatee. Hmmm erotic thought.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm completely shaved shave it all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shave it all every few days, might try waxing in the future
0 likes
No... No "manscaping" per se, not in the Scene or Urban/"Metro" sense look -not into as far as what I like.

I like a hairless or trimmed lower-private area... yes. I can go either way on that. My boyfriend shaves for me (or keeps trim) and I keep hairless too...

If a man NEEDS to shave or have his "back" waxed due to an unpleasant abundance of unsightly hair (there or anywhere) - I understand that, but the shaving or waxing legs, arms, and eyebrows.. I find it too extreme for my more naturalistic appreciation. My bf is smooth and not quite hairless, but very little body hair anywhere. I would not mind no hair (naturally) or some hair (trimmed or natural) and being more hair either... but if a man goes to the same lengths as a female because they detest any body hair on themselves... that is not really for me.

Nair and Neat and those creams also smell REALLY awful/bad!

I suggest shaving if it is a smaller area and one you can reach or waxing and letting someone else do this for you.

Good Luck.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always Shaved. In fact I think I shave below the belt more often then I shave my face
Lurker
0 likes
For a close shave without the horrible smell most of the "miracle creams" have you can use hair conditioner. It doesn't need to be an expensive brand either. Put it on and let it sit 3-4 minutes and the shave off like normal, it softens the hair so you run less chance of ingrown hairs as well, and it gives a closer shave so you won't have to do it as often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes to manscaping!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yes, please! I'm shaved. I like my guys to shave too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely yes to manscaping. I keep trimmed and neat and expect and appreciate the same. Makes it a more enjoyable experience if you take the time to prep the playing field.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010

Lol! But what would you call the business? I bet the training would be interesting and enjoyable :-)

Todger Topiary
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Todger Topiary

Can I book an appointment?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've trimmed and shaved for about a decade, but two weeks ago I got up the nerve to go get waxed. I got what is called a modified male Brazilian. Bush, shaft, scrotum, taint and between the cheeks. Full Brazilian includes the cheeks, too, but with other hair above and below, that seemed overkill. In any case, it wasn't nearly as painful as I feared and I will definitely be doing it regularly from now on. It's growing in much softer and once every four weeks is just easier than being stubbly after a couple days and having to shave 1-2x per week to keep it in check without getting razor rashed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010

Can I book an appointment?

You can have a freebie. I'm sure you'll be happy with the end result!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never! The natural look for me.
0 likes
Yeeahh...avoid the creams. Potassium thioglycolate left on even a minute too long will burn the H-ll out of your skin, and I don't know of any depilatory creams without that ingredient. Go with professional waxing--not terribly expensive, nice long lasting result.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my men trimmed or bare. Guys try waxing- not as painful as it sounds! Love the Todger Topiary business idea!
[
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trim occasionally. Learned to use an attachment on my clippers on my scrotum! Ouch! And that sucker bleeds! Might try the waxing thing, but I'm afraid it would look ridiculous as I am hairy all over...not furry though. Afraid it might look like a clearing in the woods! ;)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Try a landing strip or do a little heart.
Lurker
0 likes
Yepsmile I shave cock, balls, and ass! I like it smooth, and the women seem to like it:) I'm gonna try waxing next!
Lurker
0 likes
Yea, all over. Two main reasons why i do it. 1) because it feels better and you dont have to worry about smelling bad down there as much if you weren't bare. 2) the women appreciate a clean landscape to work with.