Mmf this Friday

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife and I are traveling to meet a guy we have been talking to for a potential threesome. We are planning to either meet athe the hotel before we go downtown or just meet at a bar. We got a jacuzzi suite room that we have stayed in before and said how fun it would be to bring someone else to. I am looking forward to sitting in the jacuzzi and lots of flirting, sex talk, and slowly easing into some wild hardcore sex. I'll let you guys know how it goes if anyone is interested.
0 likes
Quote by DakotaKid
My wife and I are traveling to meet a guy we have been talking to for a potential threesome. We are planning to either meet athe the hotel before we go downtown or just meet at a bar. We got a jacuzzi suite room that we have stayed in before and said how fun it would be to bring someone else to. I am looking forward to sitting in the jacuzzi and lots of flirting, sex talk, and slowly easing into some wild hardcore sex. I'll let you guys know how it goes if anyone is interested.

Base a story on it. Could make a good one assuming it goes well.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Is this your first time doing something like this? When David first suggested sharing me with other guys, we found a guy neither of us knew cuz I didn't want David finding out he couldn't handle it and possibly losing a friend over it. So I met this guy we found online in a public park to see if I was as attracted to him in person as I was to his picture online. We invited him over to our place a couple days later and David got a huge rush watching him fuck me. I kept him as a FWB for 3 years and let a few of David's friends have me too. It became a regular thing for us and really enhanced our sex-life.

Let us know if this turns out to be a one-time thing or you and your wife make this a regular threesome with this guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Threesomes can be fun. I have had many but very very few with people I didn't know intimately beforehand. I didn't want any of my regular intimate partners put off by some over amorous playmate who wanted to hog all the action. I prefer FFM above MMF.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I notice the original poster here never got back to let us know how it went.

Group sex is great. three, four, more