Parties

last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife and I would like to attend a swingers or lifestyle party and are willing to take a mini vacation to travel to one. Does anyone have a website or online source where you can find them? Thanks
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thank you for the response. We actually went to Desire RM last December and had a great time. We are looking for something in the US. An event or party
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Google swingers groups and there are many to be found the world over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Or try Bing just search under the location you want and I think you will find one you like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They happen all over the country all the time. You just need to circulate in the right circles. Hard to become part of a local group if you only play out of the country. Make friends locally and you'll find what you are looking for.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Depending on where you live, a solid blend of OkCupid (and/or Tinder, if you find it useful) with a healthy dose of FetLife, you will not have much trouble. That is a better prospect if you are looking to connect with people in small groups and form relationships with them (friendships or otherwise) in addition to whatever sexual escapades you get up to. Now, with all that in mind, I can think of four or five cities in the U.S. where that will really work all that well. I just happen to live in one of them.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks everyone