Sex with someone you shouldn't have.

last reply
58 replies
5.5k views
2 watchers
50 likes
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Has there ever been someone who you shouldn't of had sex with but you still did it? Who was it and did you continue having sex together?

Yes i did. It was my ex gf 18 year old daughter at the time and we still have sex at times now.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes some guys wife BUT they were getting divorced and not living together. Just once & that was it. Never saw either of them again.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I imagine there are many who would think so.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Trucker's wives. 19 and too horny/dumb to think about the consequences, until they almost caught up with me. Lots of valuable experience, but always this close to disaster.

The girl I call my deadly attraction. Off and on from fifth grade until I was around 20. Always ended with her cheating. ( which obviously in the earlier years, amounted to kissing and holding hands ) Even once I completely wrote her off, she obviously took great delight in tempting me. We had tons of mutual friends, and ended up at the same parties all the time. Any time she wanted to get fucked and didn't have a dick on hand, she'd come after me, and my drunk ass would end up in bed with her. She was always smug about it afterward. Ended up screaming and clawing at me when I finally was either sober or fed up enough to tell her to fuck off.

Gorgeous and wild as hell in bed, which was what kept me coming back for more, even once I all but despised her. Also more than a little psycho. She moved not long after that, and I haven't heard a word about her in over 20 years.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Admittedly... Yes.... Many times. The taste of forbidden fruit is too hard to ignore.

Mothers, daughters, sisters, cousins, best friends, almost underage, way older than me.... Ah... It can be so exciting...
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A cheating wife. Was a Craigs List hook up. We were both looking for a steady FWB, but she was not moving out soon, & some other problems loomed. We only met twice. Had some hot conversation and sex, but it definitely ended then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Friend`s wife
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Yes. Friend's husband
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
Guilty, Guilty, Guilty ! Too many times...but...again...no regrets, in fact. it was fun !
0 likes
Quote by SarahFun
Yes. Friend's husband

Let’s play together too! You are very hot, sexy lady!
Lurker
0 likes
Sisters friend ...... My highschool was awkward as hell
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Several people, my now husbands best friend, bus drivers, strangers i didn't know their name. I only carried on with one.

I'm pretty sure sex with someone i shouldn't is going to happen soon but more on that another time!
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
2 likes
Yes, once with a long-time friend that became very awkward und affected our friendship afterward.

A few times dating that had me just shaking my head with regret afterward.
Sometimes they became love-sick, over possessive, or completely changed as a person from when you first met them.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have had sex with about half the women I've had sex with.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I remember her well and fondly. Would I do it again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably all the women I slept with, I'm pretty lousy at it, they shouldn't have had to experience that.. They were nice people.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Yes
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
A lot more of that happening lately than in the past lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Years ago, when on an overseas military base, I was drinking with my gf. I had enough to catch a buzz. she went right into hard stuff and passed out in the bed during foreplay. Kind of pissed, I went into the living room, was nude on the couch when her mother came in on me. Normally I would have been behind the closed door of the bedroom. She was embarrassed, but I took the opportunity and we began kissing. I was 20, her mom was maybe 38. She gave in and we had sex on the sofa while her daughter was just around the corner. After the fuck finished, she was on top of me and we fell asleep like that, her fully nude. We were almost caught as my gf went to piss at some point but it was too dark for her to see. Mom grabbed her clothes and made out the bandit!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh theres been a few put it that way lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yeah.....But shouldn't have. She was married, and the Allure of it was undoubtably erotic. I Believe her husband didn't do it for her, at all. She was probably one of the most orgasmic women I have ever had. She told me I was the absolute best, all I could think of is that she obviously didn't have many men to explore her, or her husband just completely shut her down mentally and physically. She became smitten with me, and that became a problem. She has since been divorced, and remarried. Our paths crossed when she was married the second time, and she lured me in again.... some women are worth dipping into more than once.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I had an online thing with a friend of my wife. We’ve stopped because of the distance in miles between us.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I have avoided married men if I was aware but no doubt I have missed a couple. I used to check their ring finger for the indentation at conferences when a guy started to come onto me. I caught quite a few.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

In the past I was indiscriminate and never looked back. Today not as much but at the end of the day it is just sex and on Lush it is mostly words…some well written.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Yes our friends son.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Many times, no regrets about any though. It was fun, exciting, and memorable.