Swinging

last reply
11 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi everyone, my 1st post in many years. My sexy lady and I have been swinging for a couple of years, lots & lots of dreamers out there, but when we meet like minded people it makes up for all the dreamers.

We've not been to any Group parties, but had many mfmf and a few threesomes both mfm & fmf.

Who else likes the scene, particularly in the UK.

D&S xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No genuine swingers that use Lush ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mypleasure
No genuine swingers that use Lush ?

Maybe just not north of the border.
Have you tried the After 8 club?
Lurker
0 likes
Not my thing... sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DPW I know exactly where After 8 is, it's 200 yards from my works place, do you enjoy the swinging lifestyle?
Lurker
0 likes
Not my style... smile)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mypleasure

DPW I know exactly where After 8 is, it's 200 yards from my works place, do you enjoy the swinging lifestyle?

I'm gay, I fucked around a lot. Cruising areas, saunas, dark rooms, clubs you name it I did it, as long as there was sex I was happy.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a UK friend that holds the parties, went once with my wife and actually found it boring, guess cause I'm more of a romantic. She on the other hand is quick to get her leg over in a lay by with whomever strikes her fancy. What I did like about it is the conversations (I know that's not why they hold them ;-) I had about life with some of the participants. But overall I prefer one-on-one close encounters.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been to all ladies parties.. many ... do they count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hanks for your responses everyone, Hayley all ladies parties count I guess. My other half has also been to a girlies afternoon which she enjoyed ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hanks for your responses everyone, Hayley all ladies parties count I guess. My other half has also been to a girlies afternoon which she enjoyed ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mypleasure

What about you trying an all guys one?

They're a lot of fun!