what is your favorite position?

last reply
146 replies
16.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like missionary, doggie, spooning, cowgirl(facing partner) reverse cowgirl the most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
woman on top of me, cowgirl style... deep penetration and the benefit of being able to see and play with her tits
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love all of them, but my top favorites are 1. Any variation of being on top. 2. Any variation of doggie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl my fave
Good girls say, "Don't........ Stop......" Bad girls say, "Don't Stop"
Lurker
0 likes
whatever they call that missionary position with a girl's legs pressed up against a guy's chest. Yeah, that's awesome...
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy - so I can get the phone if it rings.8yZCP4tZQQdw9MVc
0 likes
Doggie-Style, Standing, the 7th Posture, & variations of each.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mkpunk
whatever they call that missionary position with a girl's legs pressed up against a guy's chest. Yeah, that's awesome...

That's called deep stick and I agree best position for a guy to get their whole length in the girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Him standing and me with my legs wrapped around him and riding hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

Doggie-Style, Standing, the 7th Posture, & variations of each.

I know what are favorite positions my love and My favorite positions are the 69, doggy-style, standing, 7th Posture, and other sex positions lol ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
missionary.....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All r good in some way or other
Lurker
0 likes
bent over the arm of the couch anal
Lurker
0 likes
Me on top is my favourite i love looking into his eyes as we fuck, i love my nipples being played with at the same time..xx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Anything where I can do it with most of my clothes on and quickly go back to my day. It makes me feel so dirty!
Don't let them haters get you down. You are you. And YOU are beautiful!

Latest: My Oddesy 2 - Liam
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My favorite is reverse cowgirl, so I can see her ass as she rides my hard cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cowgirl is my favorite, but haven't tried one I haven't liked.
Lurker
0 likes

Quote by shayray
bent over the arm of the couch anal
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rachelgirlnyc
CEO

Girl! you deserve a medal!
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary is my favourite because I love the depth a man comes in and also the feeling of being utterly overwhelmed by his body on top of mine. However, for a long lovemaking session doggie and riding are fun -- and I have a rocking chair in my bedroom which is a great place for sex
Lurker
0 likes
I favor cowgirl, but like everyone else, I like the all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this is my favorite position

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably cowgirl. Every way is fine by me except anal.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Mine was missionary holding myself up on my hands and her hands on my face and our eyes locked. I could almost feel me cum as she would have as well as me in her. That was wild and we did that a lot.

Hers was on her stomach with me on top and in her from behind. Very infrequently anal becaus she didn't really like it unless she was red hot. I would shift up her body and hit her g-spot then confine her with my arms. She pushed back and I squeezed and she said the top of her head came off when she came. I would go off like a bomb about a minute later. She said she felt so safe that she totally relaxed. That worked for us many times.

Those two were probably 80% of our sex life. Not adventurous maybe but we had a lot of fun for almost 40 years so I'm not unhappy. It's all about what feels good.
I am always a gentleman.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I like mission with my legs over your shoulders and you in front of me. I also like doggie...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I like mission with my legs over your shoulders and you in front of me. I also like doggie...lol

Get outta my mind lady. Lol. Two of my favorites. Yummy.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald