4.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fucking a naturist male/female couple
Lurker
0 likes
There's these two 16-year-old schoolgirls who everyday loiter outside my local convenience store, asking members of the public to go into the shop for them and buy their cigarettes because they're too young to get served. They're always dressed in their school uniforms and are seriously sexy little vixens.

I have this fantasy where I go into the shop and buy their ciggies for them. When I exit the shop instead of handing them their smokes, I get back in to my car, close the door and wind the window down. I then say, "If you want your cigs, you best get in the car".

One gets in the back, the other in the passenger seat. I drive us to a desolate spot out in the sticks, shut the engine off and whip my trousers down to my ankles. I point to my cock, and say to the schoolgirl in the passenger seat, "If you want your cigs, you best put that pretty little mouth to work on my stiffy".

She dips her head straight away and sucks me in to her mouth and starts bobbing her head and sucking for all she's worth. While she's gobbling on my todger, I recline my seat so I'm lying flat. I turn to the schoolgirl in the back and say, "Get your knickers off a sit on my face".

She puts her hand up her short skirt, whips her knickers off and straddles my face then rubs her silky-smooth beaver all over my face.

That's my current favourite fantasy. I might write a story about it actually.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
self folding laundry. oh baby baby...

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife back to fucking my friends or getting her self a boyfriend to fuck and letting me watch them, love for her to get a black cock.
The Linebacker
0 likes
That'd be a secret.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I revealed that, then it wouldn't be a secret.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EricRhodes
If I revealed that, then it wouldn't be a secret.

Yeah, I wondered who would be first to bring that to the Lushies attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not telling..shhhh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to be forcibly seduced (not used) by an alpha male..
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be seduced by one or more of the ladies in my Tri-swim class.

I am writing a story about it....
0 likes
Sex outdoors.

Sex with a man (tried once but wasn't satisfied so it's still on the list)
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Fantasy? As in singular?
The Engineer
0 likes
Well my fantasy edges on gross or kinda really edgy. I want to be owned by a couple...lesbian, gay , straight I am up for all. I want to be a domestic and sexual slave. They degrade me to limits unknown to us, humiliate me, sissify me even...make me do all the task, come up behind me and fuck me...its their organs that's important not mine. I am made to sleep on the floor....payment...well I have all the luxuries..so no payments.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
looking at my wife having her big heavy tits played in every way by one or more guys (male, female or couple everything is ok)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To have a threesome MMF and MFF.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To panty play with someone. I would love that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To panty play with someone. I would love that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the idea of being seduced by another woman
Lurker
0 likes
My fantasies dont revolve around activities at this point, but rather about specific people that I would like to enjoy a sexual interlude with
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Blindfolded
Two male masseuses there for my pleasure only
Their hands and mouths are all they’ve been instructed to use
Their goal to make me cum as many times as I can within the two hour timeframe

It’s one of my favorite fantasies hoping one day it will come true! Yes it is quite selfish of me I know but then this is my fantasy after all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No secret, it's a couple down the road!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No secret, it's a couple down the road!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some years ago I was the only woman at a smart black tie dinner in an exclusive club. There was a lot of testosterone among the 15 or so people around that table. I have fantasized since then about being in a similar position where I end up being stripped, laid on the table, and enjoying all of them
1 like
Quote by RikkiSue
Some years ago I was the only woman at a smart black tie dinner in an exclusive club. There was a lot of testosterone among the 15 or so people around that table. I have fantasized since then about being in a similar position where I end up being stripped, laid on the table, and enjoying all of them

So basically you become the main course? I think my secret fantasy is now to be a guest at that dinner.