Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What sexual act do you think about the most during the day?

last reply
107 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am always thinking about sucking another man's cock and swallowing his cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal sex. I have a butt plug in most of the day, so I am naturally hyper aware of my ass, and my desire to have it fucked.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Eating pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Saame as above
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sucking cock, eating pussy, and getting my pussy fucked.
Forum Wordsmith
0 likes
Pussy licking definitely. Getting a slow and deep cocksucking is a close second though!
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having sex with my girlfriend.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm,...Well I just name some things I like most in no order really, since I think about all of this alot.

Think about sucking cock, getting titty fucked, fucked missionary,
licking all in a girls kitty, tonguing in her butt, strappy fuck her til she squirts,
then kissing und cuddling maybe.

Normal things I guess...I not only think about one thing mostly...
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Masturbation. Because I can do it as well as thinking.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sucking multiple cocks at oncwe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal sex. The best
Lurker
0 likes
Anal sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Giving head and being fucked hard with a nice hard throbbing cock in n ass! And or me doing the same for another
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My daytime sensual thoughts are generally fond remembrances, or hopeful fantasizes of what yet might be.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
sex, sex, and more sex.... ONCE you lose the ability to have an erection, due to cancer, you then have to find partners who are willing to share less...but its all good
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Office sex. Only had it for a year while I was an intern at a law firm while completing law school but that year was absolutely WONDERFUL. Loved stripping for him in his office, getting fucked in his office. LOVED it when he took my anal virginity bent over his desk in his office. Still think back at those times and it ALWAYS gets me hot and horny. Maybe other girls might regret their sexual activity with their boss in his office, but not this girl. I'm glad it happened and would GLADLY do it all over again.
Meagan
0 likes
Varies, really. Sometimes I think about sucking cocks or even being taken in the ass by one. Other times, I think about eating and fucking pussy. It's a bit of a mood thing and a bit of a circumstance thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sucking a cock and swallowing his load...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sucking a cock and swallowing his load...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Taking a full load of cum in my arse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eating pussy or having my cock sucked or stroked....
Lurker
0 likes
Sucking cock, getting titty fucked, und my dildos mostly.

Sometime eating out a girl too though. Especially if my last date was with a girl.

But I normally thinking about more than only those things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral. Both giving and receiving.

The most common instance is in a meeting, lecture, or something similar where I am bored, sitting at a desk or table and my mind starts to wander. It begins by imagining some tight lips on me, underneath said desk or table, while I try to keep my composer. The fantasy typically evolves into me returning the favor to my mystery fellater although the manner depends on my surroundings. From there, it can go just about any way my mind wants to take it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being fucked in my pussy whilst having my tits groped and played with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being licked
0 likes
threesome or a gangbang. For him, watching me get fucked