First time same sex, was it planned?

last reply
250 replies
35.5k views
4 watchers
9 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes. I met him on Craigslist and messaged back and forth for a few days and then met up at his place.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Unplanned but I’d hoped it would happen. At a school sports swimming lesson. I had to share a changing cubicle with another boy. When we both were naked we were both hard up erect. We had a feel of each other’s cocks. Then at the end of the lesson when we had some time we hand jobbed each other to cum. It was my first time doing it for another boy but he’d done it before. He had some lube for solo masturbation which he used on my cock and he gave me a good one. The next times were planned!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Absolutely planned, by me.

He had contacted me on another forum about some of my stories, one thing led to another and I soon was sucking my first cock and loving it!

It was the first but not the last.

0 likes

Yes was planned. Started talking online to a man, hit it off and arranged to meet. Still the best blowjob I have ever received.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

it hink it was,. i knew she was gay and entered her web freely and of my will. She asked and i went, and i think in the back of my head i knew it would end up with my face between her legs, even though i could not have vocalized it at the time.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

No,just chatting to a Shipmate after he had showered,dropped his towel saw me looking at his toggle & two,sat on the edge of my bunk and gave me a wank.Bj was a couple of yrs later with a pool attendant whilst in Bermuda.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Every time, it has been planned, from the first as a teenager to the most recent at 65.

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

Not really. It was with my freshman college roommate. It was late, we'd both gone to bed, I was quietly (I thought) masturbating. It turned out she was also. She heard me and came over to my bed where she whispered, "Need a hand?" It startled me and then I laughed as she slid in next to me. One thing led to another. It was the first time but not the last time.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

1 like

Quote by garterbelt
First time I had same sex, was not planned, it just happened. He and I were looking through his dad's playboys and he asked if I wanted to wear his sister's bra and panties. Well of course I wanted too!! He then told me since I dressed like a girl I should suck him like one. I got to wear his sister's lingerie every time I would suck him, I wore her lingerie a lot!!

Same

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hi from Monterey bay

Not planned it was when I accepted a ride from a man saying he had a c70 motorbike saying he couldn't take it with him moving back east he drove me deep into dirt roads by a slough the sun hot he took me in back of the van ended the side slider he had a big cock I thought he was a friend of my pervert foster father "so know you want to fuck me let see your dick" "you will boy let me put lots of cooking oil on your ass " cars could see from Hwy 5 La cost Blvd but not well until he has to climb on me I handled 4" of it before he didn't care and fucked me brutal busting his load stayed mounted on me and began humping me again shoving his cock in more as I spread my knees apart more a truck pulled up with a black guy the overpass Hwy 5 had a rest area still being made as far as bathrooms but the large parking area was built and cars and trucks parked their and now watch them pull me out between the truck and van put me on a large log with a moving blanket on it as the first one had me making strange grunting in and out breathing busted his load in me then the big nasty black man dark pole went in me he banged it in downward hammered his load in me tossed my things out and left I put my swim suit which was a French cut bikini very narrow no adjustment I walked to a group of trailers parked by a creek and small lake and family's had began making a place to hang out at the owner gave permission and I walked into a naked group all men the women did their own thing as I told them what happened I began feeling like a dinner they were going to fuck I was ask "please relax have 2 beers ....2 more...tell us he offered you a ride you got in " "yes and sat on his hand and he told me just let me feel you ass " "fine you want me to lean towards the door more?" "yes good idea and pull these down some" "like this you know my foster daddy don't you?" "ya he like to play" "ya but never fucked wants that to be someone else on that day will fuck me a man was jacking off and came towards me pulled off my suit off his dick was long and he fucked me and I liked it as another man had me lick his lollipop then forced it in more but I had experience and sucked his cock real good until he busted as a man and 2 boys came in and played with cocks watching men fuck me all 11 men had head and fucked me or one or the other a CB radio put it out a hippy with no pubic hair 76 lbs was giving head and fucked 11 men showed up on foot....10 minutes later a trucker with a large bag of rock cocaine made me out a bag and I did hits and gave him and his co pilot head just to start.

0 likes

First time I had sex with a guy it wasn't really planned it just happened.Spent the night at a classmates house.We were looking at a Penthouse magazine and I couldn't get over how the women in lingerie looked so sexy.In my minds eye I imagined that I was a girl and I just had to give my friend a handjob.We were already masturbating at that stage anyway.I just took over for him and next thing I knew he ejaculated all over my hand