Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For Les/Bisexual Women: Have you used a Strapon?

last reply
61 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am curious as to know if anyone has ever used a strapon or if they prefer it when they are having sexy time. I'm a lesbian and am just curious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
O yes,yes, yes!!! I have used them with the Bi gals, both giving and receiving.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, i really enjoy it when I'm with someone I care about. Both giving and receiving. Its pretty empowering to grab her hips and go but I do also like receiving.

Hard to explain but the connection seems deeper with a strapon than traditional sex with a male. Maybe more emotional, not sure but definitely enjoyable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, its ok
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A couple years ago I had a FWB who discovered she could orgasm using a strap on men. She never used it on women, but enjoyed her men. Showed me a video of her and a couple other guys collectively topping a third man. She was pretty much one of the boys in the that situation. I found when she took it off she'd be more or less normal woman sexually & was just fine with me or another man she'd just fucked reversing & being manly with her.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, I have used strap-ons a few times. I don't use them regularly, but a past girlfriend really enjoyed them. Something about strap-ons, either giving or receiving, is just so intimate. It doesn't always get me off, but the connection that comes along with it is really nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sure have
Miss Sinn is in......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes - but now we prefer a Feeldoe. No straps however you need to learn to hold it in when you are the giver. Once you master it the effect is far better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have, but like Meggsy, I now prefer the feeldoe. I does take some getting used to but I feel it is much better.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't, you think I should?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and plan to use it more..winking at the sexy lady above
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pam38
Yes and plan to use it more..winking at the sexy lady above

You mean you are... Winks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More times than I can count, both giving and receiving. Agree with the two ladies above who mentioned the feeldoe that they are more fun once you get the knack of holding it in, but we still use traditional strap ons as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes share a feeldoe between me and my girlfriend. smile
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by SylviaK
Sometimes share a feeldoe between me and my girlfriend. smile

A wonderful invention, on either end. Not only does the wearer have better contact for greater arousal, she has better control over penetration. This is the situation you'll see described in the dictionary under win-win.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a proud strap-on and feeldoe user/receiver. We are meant to be penetrated and stimulated from inside-out, but we also reserve a right to choose who the penetrating device happens to be attached to!
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
I luv my purple feeldoe...more..both giver / receiver.....I used black strapon the same..but my feeldoe lots more fun. Added...I luv my two sided dildo too...
Would you ever have sex with your bestie mom?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i use it, give and receive many times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, yes!
Lurker
0 likes
I have! ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have had one used on me..
Lurker
0 likes
Have been on the receiving end of one ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I've never had one used on me and I haven't got one.
Lurker
0 likes
I have both giving and receiving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes to wearing and receiving. i prefer "dildo pants " rather than uncomfortable and unsexy straps and buckles, plus with dildo pants you can get ones with dildo inside as well, but as with all dildos the wearer has to be careful, a stab in the wrong hole /bum is NOT nice lol . feeldoe's are for more experienced lovers and take a little practice ... but that's possibly the fun practice makes perfect ;-0. saying that . my girlfriend at the moment doesn't like penetration which for me i don't mind , If i want it i'll masturbate ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A feeldoe does take a little practice to use well, but what's not fun about that practice? A garment that helps hold it in place works as well when things get really slippery down there. It's all good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
A feeldoe does take a little practice to use well, but what's not fun about that practice? A garment that helps hold it in place works as well when things get really slippery down there. It's all good!

Practice does make perfect, so long as you have a partner that's willing to spend hours practicing and not mind it slipping out. In that case a quickie is out of the question ;-)