Chat is not loading correctly.

last reply
16 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I select to open a the men's chat room the chat room does not open correctly. This happens for all the chat rooms and I have reproduced the issue with IE and Chrome browsers. Several other users have contacted me by Online Message with the same issue.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually was going to try the chat rooms again earlier and got the same thing. I thought it was just on my end.... good to know it wasn't.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
FYI: just checked it and had the same issue myself.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
FYI: just checked it and had the same issue myself.

Me too, it looks to me as if it is a code issue. Have to wait for Gav to fix.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Private chat is not working...still
Lurker
0 likes
Sea, is that private chat through the menu with each account, or through the chat rooms?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Account not rooms
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, they run off of different codes. sad I popped up yours (personal) and it did pop up but it didn't let me even type in the box. That happens from time to time on here for me though. It is like rolling the dice. LOL
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
We are aware of the issue and are in the process of working on it, should be fixed soon.

Thank you for your patience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just got on and tried to go on the rooms but they still won't load even though last night they eventually worked again...
~LadyOfSilk&Lace25 was here~
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Everything should be working normally now.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
We are aware of the issue and are in the process of working on it, should be fixed soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Doesn't it just suck rocks when something free isn't working?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Chat is acting up again. same issue as on Friday
Lurker
0 likes
for the last 3 days getting into the chat rooms has been hit and miss, today it's a miss sad
Site administrator
0 likes
Sorry but the chat rooms are still an issue .. it is being addressed .. please be patient.
Site administrator
0 likes
now available.