Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Upgrading to a Platinum Membership, couldn't find an option for it.

last reply
5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Forum Player
0 likes
Hi,

I looked through the forum but didn't see any direct answer to my question.

I was wondering how to upgrade to a Platinum Membership. I clicked on the upgrade button and it doesn't list a Platinum Membership as an option. I'm already a Gold Member that was grandfathered in when the site changed it's membership subscription policies. I was wanting to see the cost of going to a Platinum Membership as a way to support the site.

Thanks for the help in advance
0 likes
Quote by Road_Runner
Hi,

I looked through the forum but didn't see any direct answer to my question.

I was wondering how to upgrade to a Platinum Membership. I clicked on the upgrade button and it doesn't list a Platinum Membership as an option. I'm already a Gold Member that was grandfathered in when the site changed it's membership subscription policies. I was wanting to see the cost of going to a Platinum Membership as a way to support the site.

Thanks for the help in advance

Here's the direct link: MEMBERSHIP

Hello.

If you click on the drop option on the Gold Membership Option at the bottom

you'll see the PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP option and once you click on it will show you what comes w/ the $200 Memberhip

Then you click the BUY NOW button and you'll see two options

This is the DEBIT CARD option (which works for visa gift cards)

Forum Player
0 likes
Thank You IMPÜRETHOUGHTS for your help and the links. I guess I just didn't follow the process far enough. I stopped when I didn't see an option for the Platinum Membership .

Thanks again,

Your humble scribe,

Road_Runner
Forum Player
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

You're welcome

It took me a few days but I did the deed. Thanks again for your help!
Matriarch
0 likes
Thank you Road Runner for supporting the site. The process could be clearer I admit. I'll ask Gav to take a look.

Thank you too IMPÜRETHOUGHTS for giving instructions. I was late to get to this!