Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please help me wish Lilly the love of my life,a very Happy Birthday!

last reply
45 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hope you had an amazing day Lilly!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Lilly and many many more to come. Best wishes and have fun smile

The Creep
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and best wishes for many many more. Also congratulations on your engagement. Wishing y'all many decades of happiness and satisfaction.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
Belated Birthday Greetings from yet another Piscean, although you are much younger and far more beautiful than this old shaggy dog. I’m afraid that I haven’t been feeling too well this last few days with a heavy chest cold, so I haven’t been keeping up too well with all my friends - it seems that I have a lot with birthdays in February and March. So lots of kisses for a lovely girl and the sincere hope that you will have another wonderful year.

❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes

Happy Birthday, Lilly! Hope you had a wonderful day.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Lilly
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Lilly
Love Bug
0 likes
Quote by Midnitexpres
Lilly, here we are at yet another step in our life journey. Nothing makes me happier than seeing your face every morning when I wake up. You are my very best friend, my incredible lover, and soon to be my wife. I am the luckiest guy in the world having you in my life. Happy Birthday my sweet Baby Girl!

Love always,

Tony

I have no words adequate to tell you how much you mean to me. You have changed the way I see the world, how I see myself and for sure how I feel about love. I cannot wait to say "I do" in just a two months. I am the luckiest woman in the world. I love you. Thank you for making my birthday perfect
Love Bug
0 likes

Thank you to everyone that posted on this forum. My Lush family really made the day extra special. XOXO, Lilly
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Happy Belated Birthday....Hope you had a lovely day...

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo