Login

advice to help please

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hello all,,,i would like to know if im the only one that thinks this is odd to say the least,,,and of course some good advice to pass on would be very helpful ,,,,ok i have a close friend and lol its not me she really is a friend,,,anyway her and her boyfriend been together comming on 17 years now or there abouts,,they bought a house together 6 years ago (course its not worth as much as they paid for it now) they sleep in diffrent bedrooms the kid (7) sleeps with one or the other of them,,they dont go out together,,they dont watch tv togther,,if hes watching tv she goes to bed or visea versa he never tells her she looks good puts her down a lot,,she makes his dinner and he comes in takes it into the sitting room and him and the kid eat in there while she eats in the kitchen,,anyway all is going along as normal when he tells her one day that hes got another lady pregnant,,it was a one night stand,,dont mean notting to him,,please dont leave me blah blah blah you know the normal story,,she goes to the doc and gets tested for all the std's she can,,,doc gives her some "calming down" pills,,shes like a drunk going around all the time wont listen to anyone,,his family have told her to kick him out get some space and sort it out in your head,,,shes not listening its just like it never happned ,,has anyone gone through this or any advice,,,, wow that was a long type for me,,,,,, thanks ,,,
Lurker
0 likes
Why live with a stranger alone, and not just be alone standing on your own two feet? Let alone the confusion that this is definitely having on the seven year old child. They don't say anything, but they know. 17 years is hard to say goodbye to, but is it worth more than the future that could be?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is what happened to my parents; however, there was no pregnant lady or cheating and the house was much more expensive and there were more young childern, but approximately the same age. My parents were together for 18 years with three children and the fact that they weren't having sex or weren't doing much of anything, including talking, was enough to cause them to get a divorce. I say for the best interest of the child and of their own mental sanity, divorce is a good option.

You should definitely "slap" some sense into your friend!