Confessions of a Crossdresser Fantasy

last reply
4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
1 like
Hi there, I am a man in my early 20s and married, but there is something I have been keeping to myself that I just need to let out. I am a crossdresser and I fantasize about being with men, especially older men who I wish I could please when crossdressed.

I enjoy dressing up in big puffy gowns such as ball gowns and wedding dresses. And my biggest fantasy is wishing I could shave my body and make it smooth, put on a nice wig and make up, and wearing a big, puffy wedding dress. Then find an older man and pleasure him any ways he wants as if I were his new bride. I’d especially love to suck on his big cock endlessly and then before he cums, have him put it in my ass and shoot his load into me.

Another fantasy is of me in a gorgeous ball gown, something you would imagine a Disney princess like Cinderella wearing. I would be dressed up in this ball gown with a beautiful wig and all my makeup applied perfectly. And as I walk out of my bedroom after getting all dressed up, and walk down the steps, and very handsome older man is waiting at the foot of the steps waiting to take me to a ball dance. We would spend the entire evening dancing, with me loving the feeling of my dress swaying as I spin. After the dance, he would take me to a private hotel room where I would please him over and over again, feeling his cum shoot down my throat and in my ass.

I wish I could just find an older man who is attracted to seeing women dressed in big puffy ball gowns and wants to be pleasured in any way possible. My biggest regret is getting rid of all my dresses, wig, and makeup I had before I got married because now I just want to put them all back on, and become an older man’s submissive slut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So why did you get married?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dam Cinderella I wish I could be your Prince charming. However this Prince is over the hill. I hope you find your Prince. And don't let anyone tell you your dream is wrong. The only thing wrong is giving up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by norislurker
So why did you get married?

Because he listened to the idiots that told him it was the normal thing to do. Normal isn't necessarily the rite thing. I know what it's like to live in A closet. To give in to peer pressure. I ended up regretting it. I hope this young man doesn't do the same thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Trust me when I tell you and I speak from experience, you would have been better off to fulfill your fantasies when you were single. The odds of a woman accepting and supporting this after marriage are most likely not very good. I too am a crossdresser and I knew enough to tread lightly about divulging this when I was dating. I was fortunate enough to have been with two women prior to meeting my wife who indulge my hidden secrete. One was just into me wearing her bra and panties, some times during sex other times just parading around her apartment and a few times wearing them under my clothes when going out to the movies or dinner. The other one was far more supportive and encouraging she completely embraced it and we made it a big part of our relationship.

Fast forward to my wife, she was very much into me wearing sexy men's underwear and one night while watching a show on HBO one of the topics was men wearing lingerie the host said it's perfectly normal and healthy for a man to wear women's panties as there are hardly any difference. We both looked at each other and she said well you would never wear them I said oh no try me. She got up off the couch and went to the bedroom and returned with a pair of her black satin panties with red lace trim. I got up dropped my sweats took them from her hand and slipped them on and took her hand and we sat back down on the couch to watch the rest of the show. The entire time she was admiring my package in her panties and smiling and said I looked cute, I thanked her and said just cute got up did a little turn around showing off for her simply playing around when I sat back down we started kissing and foreplay began and we had sex right there in the livingroom and she asked me to keep her panties on the entire time whihc I did. From that day forward I was wearing ladies panties and she loved it, when I mentioned what about wearing bras and other items unlike my ex she wasn't receptive to that so I didn't for many many years. It's not until recently and her girlfriend moved in with us and we became three did she go all the way and have me dress fem for her and her GF knowing that I would have zero problem with doing so. Since then I have gone to a halloween party in full drag with the two of them and got first prize but I will be the first to admit that my situation is far from the norm. You need to seriously ask yourself what or who do you love more.