Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New girlfriend. Should i tell her her about my stories!

last reply
17 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How should i tell my new girlfirend about my sotires?

Or should even i tell her?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Tell her that you like to express your creativity and then ask her if she'd like to read your mind.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Its completely up to you, if you wanna keep it private you shouldnt have to feel bad bout it.

If you want to tell her though, ak her what she thinks bout erotic stories and if she likes em then introduce yours
Lurker
0 likes
My girlfriend knows I write she does as well and we are both on Lush but it's best to tell I would think personally myself if my girl didn't know I was on Lush I would have still told her I write.
Lurker
0 likes
It all depends on how she is. You know her best. We don't know if she knows you write stories. If she can handle you being a member of a kinky story site, then tell her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with rocoo and Mmonroe. If you feel like this is something you need to keep to yourself then I wouldn't feel bad about posting the stories you write. You aren't hurting anything. But if it's something you want to share with her then go for it and be honest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The men whom I've told get rather turned on by my stories and they pick out their favourite scenes and want to try them out.

I personally tell them, as I beleive sexual thoughts should be shared with the partner I am with at that moment.

They tell me it is better than keeping a journal.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
0 likes
I think you're better off letting her know you write erotic stories. If you end up getting serious about each other, it's something she may not approve of further on down the track. If writing's a hobby you intend to continue on with and you tell her about it now, she'll (hopefully) get used to the idea. She might even find it a turn on.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I would tell her about your stories.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would tell her. Your story writing is a part of who you are, and she deserves to know all of you. Good Luck..xoxoxo
Forum Whore
0 likes
I agree wuth the general opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly I would tell her now and if she is uncomfortable about it then at least you know where you stand. Don't let her find out by herself otherwise she could see it as being deceitful.

As to how, just tell her you write erotic FICTION. Don't tell her that they are real and from past experiences. No girl ever wants to hear details, even if she says she does, she really doesn't. If there are things in your stories that she may not approve of, just tell her you don't either and you only write it because that is what the readers want. If she does approve then have the best night of your life
Lurker
0 likes
thankyou, for the advice
Lurker
0 likes
Look at this way.

Write her something you really know she would enjoy (the explicitly of this should range on where your relationship is now)
Give it to her to read, if she likes it, tell her that writing these sorts of things are one of your hobbies.
Introduce things to her slowly, but if she asks if you show it to anyone else, be honest!

If she doesn't like it, well then you know how she would feel about all of this.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Write one about her (obviously keep it flattering) and give it to her on a special night...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Write one about her (obviously keep it flattering) and give it to her on a special night...

This works like a charm. If you write a story about her and get it to her before you are expecting to see her, she'll be all worked up when you finally see each other. I've exchanged stories with a few girlfriends before and its a great way to turn each other on and to learn each other's fantasies. I've shown girls certain stories, but I've never disclosed all my work to one person. Pick and choose what you want her to read depending on her interests and personality.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Go ahead and tell her. But can you take it when she tells you her stories and they are more numerous, wilder and kinkier than your own?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

This a great idea, as I have done this with my male friend, He was more accepting of it after reading the story about him......I think it made him understand my expression of creativity a lot better!

There is a thin line between bravery & stupidity.......Don't cross it!
Take time to live, love and dream!!
You have been a naughty boy.........Now go to my room!!!