Sister-in-law

last reply
40 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ABSOLUTELY! You only live once! Fuck that lil piece of ass till you both pass out! Then come back and post the pictures here!! :-)

Don't Puss out!

my2cents
my2cents
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by conroe302
ABSOLUTELY! You only live once! Fuck that lil piece of ass till you both pass out! Then come back and post the pictures here!! :-)

Don't Puss out!

what a bad naughty boy you are!! wanna come by for a drink some time??
Lurker
0 likes
I think it could ruin a marriage but if you want to and your willing to risk it like conroe said you only live once so if morals aren't holding you back go for it!
Lurker
0 likes
No, better idea is to sit in the chair lube up your cock fantasize her riding you cowgirl style and wank away every day, that way you are guaranteed a great time and will cum like crazy...only thing to get soiled is the towel that you have to use to clean up with....DON'T DO IT...
Lurker
0 likes
I have a SIL who is well worthy of many hard encounters if the opportunity presented. We have flirted with each other just a bit.
0 likes
You're a pig. Dude, really? Do you not value your family relationships? Get another hot chick to fuck you; you'll just regret it...

This was posted in August of 2011. I wonder if Hotj fucked her....Let us know!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was 16, my older brother was in Vietnam. He'd gotten married just before he left. She moved into the other side of our duplex. About halfway through his tour, she started giving me some broad hints that she was horny as hell. One night, I brought a plate of dinner for her. She was wearing one of my brother's white tee shirts, and I could tell that nothing was under it. She asked me if I wanted to read a poem that she had written. I sat down and started reading. It was about her love for hard cocks and her thirst for cum. Being a teenage boy, I got an erection. She then said that she noticed my excitement and wanted to know if she could suck me? I swallowed hard and told her that as tempting as it was, I could never do that to my brother, so the answer was no. They were divorced withing a year of his return home. About ten years later, he and I were in a bar, drinking. I told him the whole story. He laughed and told me what a fool I was since she gave the best head he had every had. My thoughts on monogamy have evolved since then, but I still think that unless he okay-ed it ahead of time, or somehow expressed indifference, I'd still say no.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Really bad idea how long before either she would blab on you because your Sister in Law fell out with her Sister. Give up now before you lose both!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd have to say this is a question to ask your wife. She will give you the correct answer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its not illegal - why not.
I have compared twins with great success.
The only consideration is your wife - THAT is the question. My guess is that if your sister-in-law starts to come onto you in her presence then you will get the answer - before any damage is done - I hope.
The other question - is she using contraception. You wouldnt want her sister having your baby.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
why invite a clusterfuck into your life and the lives of others? does the potential aftermath justify the fleeting pleasure?

Say. Her. Name.