NaughtyAnnie’s Cavalcade of Naughtyness

last reply
172 replies
20.8k views
4 watchers
22 likes
God Empress of Lush
0 likes

Just a quick note to announce that I've written a filthy little microfiction, for when you need a quick hit of NaughtyAnnie smuttiness. You can read it here: Best Friends Forever | Lush Stories

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
1 like

My entry for the "Swing Into Summer" competition is now online. It's a good old smutty romp about an outdoor foursome, with lots of filthy action including fucking, sucking, anal and tea-bagging. Read it here, and please comment if you like it: Summer Afternoon Foursome | Lush Stories

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
1 like

Just to prove I'm still around, I've done a little entry for the "Christmas Micro" competition. I Love A Massive Organ At Christmas | Lush Stories

Please read and leave a comment if you enjoy it. Love, Annie x

God Empress of Lush
2 likes

I've been digging into my files of unfinished stories, and managed to polish up a couple that should be ready to post shortly. Feels good to be writing again.

God Empress of Lush
1 like

Okay, the first of my finished-off stories went online today. It's got some of my favourite things, like exhibitionism, cum-coated boobs, and plenty of guilt-free sex with a guy with a big penis and a girl with pointy breasts. It's called "Bonnie's Boobs", and you can read it here.

Bonnie's Boobs | Lush Stories

If you enjoy it, please hit the "❤️" to show your appreciation, or leave a comment - I reply to them all!

Or why not even send me a tip with a couple of those new Lush Coin things?

Love to all, Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

I managed to get the "Omnium" Badge, for a story in every Lush category, back in December 2020, when there were 57 categories. Since then, one new category has been added - Face-sitting - and it has been niggling me for a while that I ought to write a story in that category, just to keep up with those coming after me who had write in all 58!

I've been working on one for a while, and I'm happy to announce that it's now online. It's called "Naughtiness at Netherfield", and is also the latest in my series of filthy re-imaginings of Jane Austen's "Pride And Prejudice" characters. This one is mostly about Jane Bennet, who is normally thought of as a bit of a dull bookworm, but in my story comes out of her shell when she goes on a visit to Miss Bingley at Netherfield House.

Please give it a read here - Naughtiness At Netherfield | Lush Stories - and if you enjoy it, please hit the "❤️" to show your appreciation. That helps to get it onto the "Top Stories" list.

Love to all, Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
1 like

As a little amuse-bouche before my next longer story, here's a quick microfiction called "Security Camera". There's nothing much to say about such a short piece, except enjoy!

Security Camera | Lush Stories

Oh, except please do give it a ❤️ if you enjoy it, and leave a comment of course.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

"Top Stories" Was there any doubt? Hehe 😘

1 like

When I grow up I want to be just like you. 😊

Best wishes, Jayne.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

It's time for the next full-length story, although at around 1600 words it's not exactly "War And Peace". But I think it's rather a sexy idea, and something I'd love to do for real. Anyone who loves cum-facials (especially multiple helpings) should love it. It's called "College Sum Slut", and you can read it here:

College Cum Slut | Lush Stories

And as always, please do give it a ❤️ or even a⭐ if you enjoy it.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by naughtyannie
I never know whether anybody reads these “self-promotional” threads. But on the off-chance that some people do, I’ve started this one.

I’ve written a lot of stories, some better than others. They sit around on my profile page for a while, but then as I write more they drop off the bottom and into the well of old stories. Unless you’re interested enough to click on the link to find them all, they tend to languish there, unseen and unloved.

So I thought I’d use this place to say a few things about each of them, and maybe if you haven’t read them, you might be tempted to have a look. Looking back over them now, it’s tempting to rewrite sections, because my style has changed a bit over the last few years. But I’ve tried to resist the temptation, because that’s who I was when I was writing them, and have simply corrected some punctuation errors and typos that got missed first time round.

Firstly, there may be some people who are interested in a bit of background about me and my writing. So firstly…

Who would not read anything written by The God Empress of Lush herself, when I first joined Lush to read all the fabulous erotic stories it was the writing of a young woman at university that caught my eye, her adventures into the cavalcade of eroticism shone out to me and I have ever since been a fan of everything written by you. So lead me back through happy memories and numerous ejaculations following your exploits into incest fantasy, lesbianism, threesomes and moresomes and everything else you have written, but do please save some time for new stories.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

She's back again! "Check out" my latest saucy micro. If you've ever stared at a pair of braless boobs in your local hardware store (or anywhere else), this one's for you! It's called "Check It Out", and you can read it here:

Check It Out | Lush Stories

I posted the picture on my One Tit Out Group | Lush Stories a few days ago, and it got me thinking about whom she could be flashing her tit at. And this little story is the result.

Please read, comment and consider giving it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

Just noticed in passing that "Check It Out", a whole 19 hours after it went online, is still just on the Lush front page - which shows the 10 most recent stories to go online. My previous story had dropped off after just a couple of hours, and while both are doing fine, the new one has had 600 reads already. It really does make a difference if you get lucky, and go online during a quiet period.

God Empress of Lush
1 like

After that little micro to entertain you, my next long story is now online. It's called "Playing Charlotte", and you can read it here. Playing Charlotte | Lush Stories

It's got some good plain fucking, plus a bit of exhibitionism and public sex, set around the performance of a real play that I acted in at university. Not everything in the story happened in real life, but I've been wanting to craft a story around it for a long time.

In fact, the story has been in gestation for several years now, with a couple of thousand words of plot and sex written over the past few years, but only now knitted together into a whole. I hope it's come together okay, but please give it a read and see what you think.

And of course please leave a comment - I always enjoy reading these, and usually leave a response.

And finally, consider giving it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

To continue the pattern this month, a long story is followed by a micro. Jenny Earns Some Pocket-Money | Lush Stories

This is one where I found the picture first, and decided I wanted to write a story about her. She has a pretty smile, lovely hair, and a gorgeous figure. I decided she was smart and sexy, not ashamed of using men to get what she wanted.

I'd drafted the whole thing before I suddenly thought of the punchline in the last line, which seemed perfect. I hope you agree!

Please read and comment, and don’t forget to give it a “❤️” if you liked it, or even a “⭐” if it really hit the spot. Thank you!

God Empress of Lush
1 like

Okay, this really is it for March 2023. My final offering this month is another filthy fantasy involving exhibitionism and multiple helpings of cum, though in a slightly different way this time. This is it here - Beer, Boobs, and a Glass of Something Creamy | Lush Stories

It's actually a revised version of a story I wrote for one of my e-books, but as sales of these are pretty minimal these days I thought I'd resurrect it for Lush. However, I decided to write a completely new final sequence, to replace the original bukkake scene - which was a bit similar to some others I've written since. So I hope even those who bought the original book (both of you) will enjoy this new version.

And of course my usual plea - please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it!

Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
1 like

As a sort of final summary of March 2023, I should put on record that all that activity meant that I ended the month in third place as a Top Author, with 1257 "likes" on my stories that month. I was just behind krystalg (1321 likes) and April601 (1694 likes).

And my first March story, Bonnie's Boobs | Lush Stories, was the third most popular story, with 242 "likes", just behind Kelly: I Watch My Husband And Daughter Have Sex | Lush Stories by gwena88 (247), and much further behind Adult Resort | Lush Stories by April601 (804 likes).

Obviously, given my recent ascent to MILF-hood, I'll be around here a lot less now, but I do have a few more stories I'd like to finish off and post. So don't forget me quite yet!

Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
1 like

Yes, it's me again. As promised, I've managed to finish off another story that had been languishing in my "work in progress" folder for ages. I think it's turned out to be a fun piece of smut - see what you think. A Picnic And A Fuck | Lush Stories . Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

I've written a little jeu d'esprit for the "Free Spirit" competition. It's a little attempt to capture the fun and naughtiness of letting your spirit run free on a nudist beach, and you can read it here - Free Spirit on the Nudist Beach | Lush Stories

As always, please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
2 likes

Thanks to everyone who's read my comp entry so far, Free Spirit on the Nudist Beach | Lush Stories

With nearly 500 hits so far, and over 200 ❤️ likes and favourite ⭐ratings, it's proving to be one of the most popular entries. It's also attracted some lovely and generous comments, including:

"Naughty Annie, you are aptly named! This is a fun, erotic read!" (Techgoddess)

"Delightful, the anticipation and the realisation, a Free Spirit competition so suits you and the storytelling is deliciously sweet and sexy." (CuriousAnnie)

"That was a brilliant story, well written and very enjoyable." (Bobbie8uk)

"Probably the most 'free spirited' story I've read yet in this competition." (Piquet)

"Lovely, gentle, and innocent. Perfectly in tune with the theme of the comp, so best of luck, and well done!" (JamesLlewellyn)

Let's hope the judges agree!

If you've not had a look yet, why not have a read?

Love you all! Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

Although my last comp entry wasn't exactly a hit with the judges, I'm not giving up! I've written another mucky little piece for the "Halloweenie" comp. It's called "Trick Or Treat" (okay, not exactly original, but hey). You can read it here Trick Or Treat? | Lush Stories

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

Just to show I've not disappeared completely, I've written a little piece of microfiction. It's called "Amy gets An A" and you can read it here Amy Gets an "A" | Lush Stories. Just a bit of fun, but with a nice smutty idea, I think. Why not give it a read?

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

And kudos to you for it -- top of the leader board before it was ten hours old and deservedly so. Your touch may be naughty, but it's always spot on, especially in this case. 😈