Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Has anyone ever watched or filmed you fucking?

last reply
530 replies
83.9k views
16 watchers
27 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes, there was a small camcorder that was passed around our little group leaving the most freed up person as the camera person. It was actually fun after the nervousness of being recorded wore off and funny when we all watched together.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This is on my "to do list".

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

A couple of years ago I was chatting on a gay hookup site and was invited to meet up with a guy to play with his younger boyfriend who was 23, I was keen so made the drive to his place which was only a few miles away.

When I got there the younger guy was naked on the bed waiting, we soon got friendly and the first guy said he would leave us to it, I said he could join in if he wanted but he said he would like to watch if I didn't mind . For some reason I said yes and if he wanted he could film it.

Well he did film me with the younger guy and we had fun for nearly an hour, I said he could film anything even my face.

I never saw what he filmed and don't know what he did with it but I know I really enjoyed the experience.

0 likes

I wasn’t filmed because camera-phones weren’t a thing yet, but when I was younger and fitter I could lean right forward and just reach myself, just to lick. My girlfriend thought it was the hottest thing ever and told her closest mates and thanks to the miracle of MDMA I agreed to show them, my gf and two of her mates, in the ladies, in a nightclub. I got a kick out of knowing they were watching, but when I think back now, it was probably a lot more seedy than it seemed at the time, but hey, I was young, stupid and off my face 🫣 It made me realise I liked people to see me (not like, random strangers outdoors!) just someone I trusted watching.

Does that make me weird?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

There have been several times where people have seen or watched me have sex, both accidently and intentionally.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A few times. I found it a big turn on when being watched. We even filmed a couple times.

0 likes

No one has ever watched, but I've let a two boyfriends take a video of me going down on them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I was never filmed but had sex in front of many people while attending sex clubs in Las Vegas and suburban Seattle. I really got off on "performing" in these places and experienced no shyness or reluctance to participate in all types of activities from fucking to oral (giving and receiving) to multiple partners; lots of fun!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

no but would love to have an audience and applause at the end

1 like

Of course. Perhaps I am a narcissist at heart smile I want to see myself as sexual and by filming myself, I can do that literally, over and over again.

It’s like masturbating in the mirror.

There’s something intensely intimate and sexy about watching myself having sex especially while I'm having sex.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

watched yes filmed don't believe so

Rookie Scribe
1 like

In a motel once. Hooked up with a girl and ended up in her room and had a great time. The phone rings, she whispered "yes you can come back, we are done". Her friend quietly enters and slides into the other bed. Little did my lover know, but we were far from done! After I thought her friend was asleep I started pressing my body against hers, trying to get her motor started again. It didn't take much and we were at it again. We tried being quiet but when I looked over, her friend was wide awake watching us. It just flipped a switch in me! I had my lovers legs over my shoulders, fucking her like no tomorrow while keeping eye contact with her friend. I put on the best show I could for her, (and since it was orgasm #3 it was a long show). My partner tried her best but quiet, she was not. After we were finished I walked right by the other bed. I was just inches from her face giving her an up close view of my glistening cock, then off to the bathroom (her eyes were wide open and hungry). When I returned, my lover asked me if I would like her friend to join. Stupid me, didn't have a drop left in the tank and said I must pass tonight.

I would love to have another woman watch! I don't think I have ever been so turned on since. I found out that night I was an exhibitionist.

0 likes

Many times. My husband took a lot of pictures and videos.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Frequently traded views of fucking on webcam. Lynn loved showing off, loved having someone watch her make me cum.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Closest we've got to someone else filming us was having sex while on a video call with a lady, we later ended up having a threesome with her.