last reply
41 replies
10.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alison90
It appears to be age related. Most of the younger men I have been with recover within a few minutes and they are ready to go again. Older men usually take longer to recover, but they often take longer to get off as well, which is nice, so it kind of balances out.
Young or old though, the best way I have found to get them hard again, is to suck their cock.

Since recovery takes so long at my age I've learned to edge and 'touch' orgasm without ejaculating. That allows me to remain erect or recover erection quickly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I had this conversation the other night. She's unhappy that she never gets off and I always cum to fast. I will admit that I don't last as long as I did 10 years ago but on the same note she doesn't do anything to help the situation either. She doesn't "help" me recover or do anything to arouse me to start with. So I have a doctors appointment and she is waiting for answers. Here are my thoughts please tell me if you agree. I feel that she needs to get more involved with initiating sex and help with keeping me aroused during sex. I am waiting to talk with her until I have all my thoughts straight and can deliver my message correctly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Younger guys seem to have little control and cum sooner than I would like.

Younger guys recover so quickly I am not always sure they have finished.

Older guys are more experienced and it takes more time to cum.

Older guys need more time to recover.

I have been with young guys and I have been with older guys too. Each has its benefits!

If you are young or older you are both welcome to knock on my door.
Lurker
0 likes
I was a premature ejaculator and my wife didn't have the stamina for more than one orgasm. We attended several workshops on sexual inadequacies where our short comings became a foundation for achieving the endurance and stamina to experience multiple orgasms. I learned to use premature ejaculation as foreplay. The result was I became so orgasmic I could have three or four orgasms without slowing down. It was all about what you do to relax during sexual stimulation. My wife was able to experience two and sometimes three orgasms a night. I had a girlfriend in a swinging club we joined that just loved deep penetration and just couldn't ever get enough. Once we found each other it was all over We spent entire weekends fucking our brains out and loving every thrusting moment. Our method for recovery was oral sex. Sucking each others nipples, ear lobes, pussy, cock, her flowery labia and huge clitoris. she always got me turned on by swirling her tongue inside my foreskin while jacking me off. We both loved anal penetration and exhausted ourselves with techniques that were made up as we learned to pleasure each other. A healthy diet with tons of fresh fruit and veggies is a must. The sweetest fruits will change the taste of your cum. Once my girlfriend and started experimenting with this we became oral sex maniacs that led to outrageous orgasm ecstasy. To this day I have the same sexual craving desires. My wife has become indifferent to sexual pleasures.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alison90
It appears to be age related. Most of the younger men I have been with recover within a few minutes and they are ready to go again. Older men usually take longer to recover, but they often take longer to get off as well, which is nice, so it kind of balances out.
Young or old though, the best way I have found to get them hard again, is to suck their cock.

I agree with Alison. I have been with a few guys who can cum and then keep pumping and cum again within a few minutes, and as men get older this becomes more difficult. And yes, a good suck generally gets most guys hard again within a reasonable period
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When i was younger i could just keep going and going. Id cum stay hard and be ready to fuck or be sucked off

As now im getting older, i can still manage to get the same stiff erecrion but once i cum thats it i go soft, 20-30 minutes and after reading a story on here im hard again and ready for round 2.

The odd occasion dependi g on how horny i am, i have relived my younger days and have kept going for 2-3 times but usually find thats me done.

Hoping to stand this massive erection for another 10-20 years hopefully.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
So here is an alternative to reloading... go to the drug store and buy lidocane in gel form, the pharmacist will get it for you , it's OTC. Rub it into your cock head and let it completely dry, no lido in the vag. You can pound away and you won't come for a longer than normal time due to it dulling your sensations. It won't interrfer with you enjoyment, just slow down your normal cum time.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
Once I cum; the dick goes down. Sometimes when I am real horny; it will go down 1/2 way. Then a little lip service & I am back in action....But not always*
Lurker
0 likes
goes soft pretty quickly anymore but recover is still pretty fast think it depends on your partner how fast you can get it back up.
by the way, getting old sucks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends. As I get older, it does take a bit longer for the next round. A vibrator on the junk sure speeds it up though, or other fun play. If we simply cuddle, it might be a couple hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is definitely a factor. I remember in my 20's I could cum 7 times without losing an erection. But yes some men can and some cannot.

As far as suggestions, I would recommend Kegal exercises. If you orgasm without cumming, most times you can keep your erection.
colin123
1 like
I fill my wife and then spend time licking her clean, so hot I am ready again after cleaning up.