Tasting your juices?

last reply
227 replies
41.8k views
0 watchers
12 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's part of the whole process... it excites me, really ;)
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I like to lick my dildos clean after I cum. But much better is to lick a cck clean after Hubbie or one of my other lovers has just filled my cunt full of their cum.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
yes, it's quite erotic.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
oh yes..... have loved my taste since early teens. love it anyway i can get it.....off gf's fingers, lovers cock, my fingers or toys and especially off lovers lips. Anyway is wonderful.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i love to lick my fingers after i have them inside me. i love the taste
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Got to taste the soup to find out if it is good, my grandmother use to tell me that. It applies here quite well
Lurker
0 likes
I love tasting myself.
Lurker
0 likes
First time I touched myself properly I tasted myself. Don't all women do that?

I used to go to a musician boyfriend's place when I was 18 lie on his bed listening to AC/DC and Queen while he put his fingers in me and then stuck them in my mouth. It was his thing! I liked it at first and got a little bored with it later. He was the first guy I let come in my mouth - so maybe there was some bodily fluids thing going on betweeen us :-)
colin123
0 likes
I love the taste of cum, I often cum in a pair of wifes dirty panties and lick it up.
0 likes
I always lick my fingers, and sometimes even lick the dildos clean ;)
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
It's my special honey and I find it delicious, it also really turns on some lovers when I do it too.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I was younger and more limber I was sometimes able to suck myself. I came in my own mouth a few times. These days there's too much lube involved in manhandling myself.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I'm jacking off right now and just tasted my precum
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have tasted my own cum by itself but I have also eaten pussy that has had cum in it and not just mine. I noticed that the taste of man juice changes when it gets mixed in with cunt juice. I love that taste and when my wife dips her fingers into her cunt after having taken in a load of cum it is great when she feeds it to herself and to me as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
JenniferM. Someone is missing out on what you have to offer.
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes

Every time I masturbate, I clean up with my tongue. It doesn't matter if it's my fingers, wand, or another toy. I enjoy the taste of my cum.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by Jocelyn00

Every time I masturbate, I clean up with my tongue. It doesn't matter if it's my fingers, wand, or another toy. I enjoy the taste of my cum.

Really hot

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I won't necessarily taste myself just for the pleasure of it, but when turning hubby on I do it while looking at him. When he fingers me and then start with sex he also puts his fingers in my mouth and then I suck off my juices. I love the taste of pussy, it's just not something I'll do out of myself if it's not entertaining someone else.