Couples Massager (eg. Tiani, Ida, Noa, Oden, Tor) (3 votes) 7%
Remote-Controlled Egg (Lyla) (2 votes) 4%
Small and Discreet (eg. Mia, Nea, Lily, Alia) (2 votes) 4%
Men's Toys (Billy, Earl, prostate buttplug) (4 votes) 9%
Luna Beads (for kegals) (0 votes) 0%
The Smart Wand (4 votes) 9%
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
For those of you that have them - what's your favourite LELO toy or which kind do you covet the most?

Feel free to share opinions on what you like or don't like about the ones you've tried or looked into as potential purchases!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
The Soraya, no contest. i mean, they're all amazing (we have 4 ) but yeah, we both agree that, if we had to pare it down to only one, that would be the one. and yeah, like Coco says, they've spoiled us. pretty much wouldn't even consider going elsewhere for vibrating toys.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
The Soraya, no contest. i mean, they're all amazing (we have 4 ) but yeah, we both agree that, if we had to pare it down to only one, that would be the one. and yeah, like Coco says, they've spoiled us. pretty much wouldn't even consider going elsewhere for vibrating toys.

This!!

I have 3 (Soraya, Mona and Mia) and have also used the Small Smart Wand and all are amazing. But as I have said on another thread, its Soraya who owns my heart!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love my Lelo siri.........
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The HULA BEADS, not listed in poll, Is a wonderful couples massager. If they ever made it in 24k gold like they do with some of their toys, that would be like the dream lol.

Click The Pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DainJay
The HULA BEADS, not listed in poll, Is a wonderful couples massager. If they ever made it in 24k gold like they do with some of their toys, that would be like the dream lol.

I've been thinking about getting the hula beads too. What do you like best about them?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have recently aquired a FUZO TANGO. its a double ender for use with another female or female/male (Anal).
We have found it to be one of our best toys as its is easy to use and doesnt fall out all the time when used between two females. There is a distinct giver and receiver construction but it works perfectly for both of us at the same time.

The most amazing device we have is a Sybian - that is the most wonderful and mind blowing device we have ever used.
Lurker
0 likes
Ina, but I like the jopen vr series much better. vr 9, 10 and 12. Stronger and have twisting motion as well as vibration. Doesn't have different programs like Ina, but does increase in intensity. Also, jopen seems to not break as easily.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I stumbled across this lately and decided to post here.

Lelo actually has a gold-plated and silver collection of some of their toys, which features the most expensive vibrator ever ($13,500):

The gold-plated collection is 24-Karat. I'm not sure if they'll really sell a whole lot of these, but this is quite a clever marketing strategy to promote their company as a 'high luxury line'.

I don't usually covet pricey jewelry, but I kinda like this gold-plated dildo, the Olga ($1,790):

It's relatively affordable and I think it would make an awesome marriage gift. I must admit, I kinda like the idea that 'nothing is good enough for my wife's precious pussy'. The fact that she would pleasure herself with such a precious piece of jewelry is way sexy. Then I'd fuck her with my dick, and it would feel like our genitals are luxurious objects.

Check it out: http://ifitshipitshere.blogspot.ca/2011/11/13500-orgasm-lelo-introduces-24-karat.html

Now I can totally imagine Dancing_Doll planning for the heist of the century. She probably heard of that though, this dates back to 2011.

0 likes
I love my Siri, for quick masturbation, and I love the Alia for longer sessions, and I love the Hula Beads for remote control play. The Nea I liked a lot, but I've had two fail--I think it's because unlike Fun Factory and Minna toys, Lelo still hasn't switched over to the click and charge method of recharging, as opposed to having an opening into which water can enter when being cleaned.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I stumbled across this lately and decided to post here.

Lelo actually has a gold-plated and silver collection of some of their toys, which features the most expensive vibrator ever ($13,500):

This is the most expensive Sex Toy ever, as I am sure Kanye will find out when the inevitable divorce happens. HAHA!

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
This is the most expensive Sex Toy ever, as I am sure Kanye will find out when the inevitable divorce happens. HAHA!

LOL! Considering that some celebrities invest more than $150,000/year on their appearances (eg. Demi Moore), I guess this is pretty accurate.

By the way, one time when I was very drunk in a cabaret, I thought I encountered the most expensive toilet ever, until I realized that I just took a dump in a saxophone.

Haha!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm liking the IDA
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
The remote control egg has a tight hold on my imagination, but sadly I've never used one. Yet.

There is a weird pearl cock cage thing (not on the poll) that has caught my attention as well ;).
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Okay I'm getting a little obsessive, but those Luna Beads are pretty cool. I've always known them as Ben Wa balls. VERY fond of those.

I will try very hard to stop now. No promises.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
I own two lelo toys. Got them both at the same time. The Alia is good for when I have lots of time, which sadly isn't often. The Gigi lives in my shower, and between the two is my favorite. I wouldn't mind testing out a few more of them, though. ;-)
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
The remote control egg has a tight hold on my imagination, but sadly I've never used one.

Same here. If I was in a steady relationship with a girl I'd seriously consider offering it as a gift.

I didn't vote in the poll though.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I recently got the Lelo Gigi....it is mind blowing.

I'm a fan of the hitachi magic wand but this little vibrator has become my personal favorite. It's sleek, quiet and it makes me come in minutes.

The head is designed to hit your G-Spot and holy hell it is amazing.

I highly recommend...

Xoxo
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Same here. If I was in a steady relationship with a girl I'd seriously consider offering it as a gift.

I didn't vote in the poll though.

What would be truly cool was if you could remote control it from thousands of miles away. But maybe that's just me ;). Surely there is an egg you can plug into a USB port and control from afar. I really, really want one.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

What would be truly cool was if you could remote control it from thousands of miles away. But maybe that's just me ;). Surely there is an egg you can plug into a USB port and control from afar. I really, really want one.

So, after talking about this and thinking about it, I think the answer is bluetooth. A program on your computer, or hell, an app on your phone, that transmits over the internet to the device in question, which can bluetooth link to a phone or laptop or tablet, and receive the command to start, speed up, slow down, stop, or whatever.

Someone, get on this NOW.

EDIT:

These people are sort of on it: www.lovense.com
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

So, after talking about this and thinking about it, I think the answer is bluetooth. A program on your computer, or hell, an app on your phone, that transmits over the internet to the device in question, which can bluetooth link to a phone or laptop or tablet, and receive the command to start, speed up, slow down, stop, or whatever.

EDIT:

Damn. No such thing as an original thought, I guess smile.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

EDIT:

Or one of these
http://www.vibease.com/

We have one of these. Bloody awesome..but would love a bullet controlled via an app. I agree, how is it they have not made one yet??
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider

Or one of these
http://www.vibease.com/

We have one of these. Bloody awesome..but would love a bullet controlled via an app. I agree, how is it they have not made one yet??

Can I just say... I'm entirely in love with you two. Well, more your romance. Yeah, I don't really know either of you, but it makes me so damn happy to think about it. I'm foolishly romantic.