Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What sexual position is your favorite and why???

last reply
298 replies
45.9k views
0 watchers
33 likes
Lurker
2 likes
This may have been asked recently, but I couln't find it in a search!!

I'm wondering what position is YOUR favorite and why? (hetrosexual, two people)

Please don't say "any position feels good". I want to know your favorite. I am a firm believer that sexual positions feel different for different people. I'm looking for anyone's answer, guys or gals, but I am more curious as to the why. biggrin

My answer: girl on top..I love the friction of my clit on his skin/hair :D
Lurker
4 likes
Doggy style. I'm quite a visual person, so seeing the girl's round ass in front of me, with a hint of pussy and watching my cock is an unstoppable turn on. It also feels good to hold her ass, or to slip my hands underneath her and hold her breasts or play with her clit. And I would have to say the domination of the position is a powerful turn on as well. Hands down winner every time.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I'm with you, MyFantasy, I love it when she climbs on me and lowers herself sliding down me. It is a highly visual feast, and I get to have access to her as well. Holding her eyes with mine as we move towards orgasm is so fucking erotic.
Lurker
0 likes
Lady on top........
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer the woman on top. I'm heavy, and I don't want to crush anyone. Also, I don't sweat nearly as much.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by marina1992
Lady on top........

WHY??????
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by yourfantasy
Quote by marina1992
Lady on top........

WHY??????

I can only answer from my own experience... it leaves your hands free. There are a lot of places you can reach...
Lurker
1 like
me sittin on the bed leanin on the wall with her on top facin me becuse i like seein the look on her face and playin with her breast and i like her bein in control of the speed
Lurker
1 like
lady on top : that wayi can play with and suck her boobs and nipples, and see her face when she cumms smile
Lurker
0 likes
i like the woman on top having her slide down on my cock as i arch my back to meet her very sensual for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love cowgirl--I like for Mrs B to be in control--love the view of her sexy big titties.
Lurker
0 likes
Girl on side, man straddles bottom leg kneeling and inserts. Top leg of girl either on shoulder or scissored outward. kind of a twisted missionary position.

Like this: http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_legglider.shtml

All the intimacy of missionary, which she likes, but allows for more vigorous and comfortable movement by the man. Plus, the sensation of your balls resting on her bottom leg as you thrust is just...wow!
Lurker
1 like
Reverse cowgirl for me.

Reasons why;

I get a great view of her pussy wrapped around my cock, and her arse, and well, all of her really!
She is able to lean forward, or back, is in control.
She has her hands free to play/stroke with my balls, legs feet etc
She can lean back, letting my play with her boobs, and let her hair fall back onto my chest.
I am still able to sit up, hold her and control some of the movements.

Hope this helps answer your question.
Lurker
0 likes
Reverse cowgirl, because it allows the woman to dominate and use all of her power for rapid and forceful thrusting, gets me off every time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if shes in a dom mood then cowgirl, otherwise on her back with her knees up, It leaves her so exposed and I get to watch the action.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
If I had to choose one position... it would be doggy style from behind. If you want to know why...
1. I love the feeling to penetrate deep into a pussy
2. It is a position that I feel total control in
3. I can build up good rythum
4. If I want to be nawty and pull hair... I can
5. Usually women climax harder that way I find as I hit that spot
Lurker
2 likes
doggie style love watching her ass while screwing her.DM3N4MBN7L0Y0nKV
Lurker
0 likes
This question really put me in a deep thought process. I have liked every sexual position I have ever tried, and to pick a favorite is quiet difficult. I love cowgirl. My lover loves for my to suck on her breast as she rides me. In this style, I rarely climax, but she always climaxes hard. I also love her on her back, and her legs on my shoulders, or straight against chest. This position allows her pussy to tightly envelop my cock. Another favorite is doggy. My lover has ample hips. I love taking her from behind and using her hips to allow me to forcefully feed her my cock.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'll have to say... I have 2 favorites. The first is, of course, me on top. Preferably with a thick dick. I want the dick fill my pussy completely. Even better when it's long and thick and has a slight curve, so it's hitting my Gee. At the same time, my legs are spread/straddling wide, so my clit is exposed, grinding against the base of the dick... and WOOOOOOW. Super-wet double effing cum!!! .

Second, would have to be me on his lap while face to face, knees bent, fucking in-sync, cumming at the same time...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ha! This was for the guys? Sorry! smile *runs out of thread* lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like sitting face to face on the bed in a scissor position . I like to see the slick vulva lips and clitoris , with my penis sliding in and out of her vagina . The visual is a real turn on . my next favourite is doggystyle from behind ; again I can see all the action , press a finger or thumb into her bumhole , feel my cock sliding up and down in the vagina . I find a different and better friction in that position . I like too , having a woman on top , where she is in control . I can last longer in that position ; if the woman is orgasmic , she can have multiple orgasms , which pleases me too .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Def female on top facing me. I like using my hands and watching her move.
Lurker
0 likes
I like cowgirl... I like seeing her straddling me, watching her bounce around on me...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Willy6941
I prefer the woman on top. I'm heavy, and I don't want to crush anyone. Also, I don't sweat nearly as much.

ha ha ha Just lean back and think of England as they used to say to girls on their backs ha ha ha
Lurker
0 likes
ha ha ha Oh it's gotta be me on top, I can control the rythm and I always cum on top!!!!! yehaaaaaaaa
Lurker
1 like
Definately doggy for me... for the reasons already listed, I love sliding a finger into her bum at the same time, and feeling myself through her inner walls... a guaranteed cum maker!
Lurker
0 likes
Reverse cowgirl as you can both fuck each other a nd you get an amazing view of their ass
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not sure what the position is called but, girl on top bouncing/sliding up and down on my cock. We call it froggy style as she looks a little bit like a frog hopping ha.
_do me hard_