Chicks with Specs

last reply
1.0k replies
143k views
1 watcher
11 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I get to spend another evening with Niharika, my alluring Indian fuck buddy. Why has it taken till now for us to enjoy oral sex? And she's always known I'm fond of her lovely titties... ah, the excitement of having a Friend With Benefits!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I get to spend another evening with Niharika, my alluring Indian fuck buddy. Why has it taken till now for us to enjoy oral sex? And she's always known I'm fond of her lovely titties... ah, the excitement of having a Friend With Benefits!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think women wearing glasses and nothing else is highly erotic. So combining that with redheads is just a big WOW for me:

Green Bay Packer Fan
1 like

Green Bay Packer Fan
1 like

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Southern Charmer
2 likes

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

Cheeky!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes