Sexy Sentiments * What's your favorite?

last reply
3.4k replies
262k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*post them here*...a great idea for your blog...(update daily so your friends will know what you are thinking)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

...let's to strong women..!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every woman's fantasy moment..!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great posts! Thanks for sharing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Right click, copy & paste the URL to your Lush blog..Photo sentiments generate interesting conversations with friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by That1NJGuy
Great posts! Thanks for sharing

My pleasure..hope you find something you like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sometimes...it's more than just sentiments...an awesome pic like this...say's it all....!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

PRICELESS
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
tina

i love all yours but right now i love this one..... do i need to have a picture to go with it???

“i love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. i love you simply, without problems or pride: i love you in this way because i do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no i or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when i fall asleep your eyes close.”
― pablo neruda
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
tina

i love all yours but right now i love this one..... do i need to have a picture to go with it???

“i love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. i love you simply, without problems or pride: i love you in this way because i do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no i or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when i fall asleep your eyes close.”
― pablo neruda

oHHH WOW..laura..That's so romantic..sooo you..your style is so unique...No, pic not needed but I sure will add one to that for you & send to your page hon..hugs