Copyright Information

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Several authors have asked for a system to be put in place for linking to copyright information for their work, and quite rightly so. We don't want massive copyright information at the top of each story either, so here's what we've done.

Added the option to do this in either of 2 ways now. Log in at our homepage >> update details:

a) Copyright text - paste whatever copyright information you like in here

OR,

b) Copyright Link - many of you have copyright pages on other sites already - insert the page here

When you submit a story, you now have the option to include your copyright information or not via a checkbox under the story text box.

If you haven't set up any copyright info, just leave the box unchecked of course.

I hope this solution works for everyone.

Cheers,

~ Lush ~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good work, Lush - it seems like an elegant and flexible solution. Kudos to you!

Knight
Knight Of Passion: The Man, The Legend, The Blog - and now, The Podcast!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Knight you are a CREEP - and I thought you loved only me. I think I shall shell you like a peeled lobster and put your protective suit in my bin for recycling.

Some men -- really --- buttering up to the Boss Lady like that ... HUMPH

(she has nice legs though - go all the way to the top too)

[be still my beating heart]
Matriarch
0 likes
Now now you two - get a room!

Glad it's a satisfactory solution - some people are checking the box although they have entered no copyright details at all , but we'll add a line to take care of that, otherwise there's just a blank screen.

Are you quoting William Mountfort, Sting, or Gilbert and Sullivan there Susan

Cheers,

~ Lush ~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lush

Now *that's* a function that should be added to the forums!

In any case, there's only one solution I can think of: ... of course, that's my answer to everything!

Knight
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by KnightOfPassion
Quote by Lush

Now *that's* a function that should be added to the forums!

Knight

Yeah, we're thinking of adding live chatrooms down the track once the member base warrants it. The word is spreading....slowly!

For now, there's the internal messaging system for those that want to contact other members
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OOOPPPSSSSSS I almost went off at half-thingummy there Lush. I misread it as "internal MASSAGING" system ... got me quite hot and bothered for a moment.

Memo to self - Calm down Susan and behave - do not embarrass the nice people here.

Mmmm I wonder what the female equivalent of "half-cock" is?

I suspect a certain dirty Night (who shall remain anonymous on my pen) will have an answer for this girl. (GIRL??? I wish)

Musingly -
Half-satisfied?
Half dissatisfied?
Half-screaming-putthebloodythingbackinmeeeee?

Now THERE's a challenge

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hm - there must be a good market for a USB-compatible vibrator that someone could control over the net? It would add a new dimension to cybersex, for sure!

And I think "half-cocked" is a perfectly good phrase for a woman as well as a man - after all, what's more frustrating that only getting half?