Forum upgrade

last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Not sure what exactly has been upgraded, but should you encounter any problems, please let me know!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Um, I suddenly have rugged good looks, an eidetic memory and a twelve-inch cock.

That's a hell of an upgrade, Lush... ;)
Knight Of Passion: The Man, The Legend, The Blog - and now, The Podcast!
Lurker
0 likes
Dayum! You know what? I suddenly think I need an upgrade, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure if it's related to the upgrade, but for the last couple of days the front page shows me logged in while the forum showed me as a guest only. I eventually logged off and logged in again, the forum now shows me as logged in. I suppose it's what i get for being lazy and leaving myslef logged in all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey KnightOfPassion, when the upgrade happened did you feel something tingly in your crotch area? Just... heh... curious.

*'damn that feels weird'*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly did, Curious2c - although, in fairness, I get that tingling every time Lush posts ;)

Knight
Matriarch
0 likes
How did this thread go so wrong so quickly? lol. you guys are crackers.

deadly - try clearing your cookies. sometimes I can't login either, and that normally cures it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lush
How did this thread go so wrong so quickly? lol. you guys are crackers.

deadly - try clearing your cookies. sometimes I can't login either, and that normally cures it.

Since they're crackers - send in the parrot to eat them and we'll have a bit of peace for a short while.

The problem did clear when I logged out and back in - it could have been cookie related and that cleared it, but I don't like disposing of the cookies when I don't have a glass of milk handy to wash them down with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lush
you guys are crackers.

You wouldn't have us any other way ;)