I LOVE THE NEW FEATURE!!!!!

last reply
94 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like the way the task bar scrolls on my iPhone. Every time I want to go to the home page I need to enlarge the bar so I can hit "Home" but then the left side of the task bar gets pushed off the screen. The same thing happens with Friends and Messeges icons on the right side of the screen. So I have to try to push the tiny buttons and I always miss and get the wrong icon.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
The locked menu bar at the top when you scroll on profiles is absolute genius...how about the forums?? Is that in the works?? Well done gav..
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
The locked menu bar at the top when you scroll on profiles is absolute genius...how about the forums?? Is that in the works?? Well done gav..

I agree, its genius. Thanks Gav!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I don't know if this has been said or not, but I love that you can see who scored and commented in the Timeline, but it would be cool WHAT they scored you. Like "So and so scored you and 3 on She Likes It In Her Bum"... I think it would be cool. Me thinks.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I don't know if this has been said or not, but I love that you can see who scored and commented in the Timeline, but it would be cool WHAT they scored you. Like "So and so scored you and 3 on She Likes It In Her Bum"... I think it would be cool. Me thinks.

no. if people want someone to know what they scored, they can leave it in the comments. if someone is 1 bombing people, it triggers a flag in staff. believe it or not, a 3 is listed as thinking a story is average. yes, lush scores tend to be exagerated, but a 3 is actually a fair rating. sure, it's no fun to get them, but i have gotten 3s and you know? doesn't really bother me all that much - 1s or 2s, yes - i KNOW my stories are not sub standard, but 3s are fine.

i really don't want to have to start policing voting - that's just not how this site works. people should not feel that that HAVE to give someone 4s or 5s. if they think a story is average, they shouldn't be discouraged from scoring it thus. yes, i am pro writer, but i am also pro freedom of expression. hell, if we're going to start policing voting how about if there's only one choice - you can only vote 5s - that way everyone will be happy with their score. smile

sorry, poppet, i love you dearly, but just no. this is a really bad idea. hell, i'm not even sure i like that you can see who's voted, cause really, it's pretty easy to figure out who's voted what if you want to monitor it carefully and i'd really rather worry about writing then making sure i'm getting all 4s and 5s. hell, getting to the point where people are even upset with a 4 - 4 is a damn good score. not every story here is a 5. 5 is supposed to be damn near perfect, you know :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.