Love Stories Category added

last reply
4 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks for the suggestion Susan - should bring a little more romance to these parts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My story, "Love is - to be together, Always" is a St Valentines Day story which revolves around two mature people. There is no sex. None at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a great idea! I'll hurry off and post...

No, actually, I don't have any love stories. But if Susan's magnificent story is anything to go by, this will soon be a very enjoyable category!

Knight
Knight Of Passion: The Man, The Legend, The Blog - and now, The Podcast!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sir Knight you are very sweet and I will let you keep your bright shining armour after all. (Make note to cancel Bin Lorry)

BTW have you ever been to the Tower of London and seen Henry VIII's armour? A VERY manly protuberance was built in it for him in the appropriate place !!!

I wonder if your's is similar, or whether you have chained male (gosh - sorry - chain mail I meant)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to confess, I've never seen Henry's armour in the flesh, only via the modern miracle of the interweb. The groinal plating of my own armour is a matter of some speculation - unfortunately, I can only reveal it in person ;)

But I am glad you've reconsidered stripping it from me - after all, what is a Knight without his protection?

Knight
Knight Of Passion: The Man, The Legend, The Blog - and now, The Podcast!