Lush Inbox not working

last reply
25 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thought I'd give a heads up, my Inbox is inaccessible at the moment. I can go to the Inbox page, but the "Sender" column is blank and I'm unable to open any message/mail. Thought you'd want to know.

LM

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shit, thanks. I saw that thread but didn't think it applied since the site wasn't out, I should have read it. Thanks Coco.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely same here! But then it is Lush and nothing works here consistently
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
hey, btw, did anyone notice that the Lush inbox isn't working this morning?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite

No one ever messages me anyway

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

No one ever messages me anyway

i tried to send you pictures of my butt earlier, but the Lush Inbox wasn't working. *giggle* gonna put them on your wall, instead.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i tried to send you pictures of my butt earlier, but the Lush Inbox wasn't working. *giggle* gonna put them on your wall, instead.

Just your butt?? Not my usual inbox fayre, huh??

*winks*

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Aww shit. Does that mean you didn't get my nudes? I was spread eagle and everything.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Aww shit. Does that mean you didn't get my nudes? I was spread eagle and everything.

Didn't get mine either. Took me ages to set that tripod and self-timer up!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Liz

You said, "Tripod"!!

Fnarrrrr

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Ugh! Isn't it frustrating?!?! And I was finally able to do that thing with my leg that I've been attempting for ages. I don't think I'll ever be able to do that again.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by sprite

It was part of the outage I believe.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

It was part of the outage I believe.

there was an outage this morning? who got outed? i bet it's that Nicola chick - she seems totally gay to me!

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by sprite

there was an outage this morning? who got outed? i bet it's that Nicola chick - she seems totally gay to me!

snarky ittle wittle one aren't you?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

snarky ittle wittle one aren't you?

i have my moments!

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i have my moments!

Ain't that the truth!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Ain't that the truth!

hey, English - be nice. i know where you live (how big could England be, anyways, and i bet there's not a lot of redheads in it).

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Don't worry, Nicola. I sent you a "Not-In-The-Closet-Anymore Congratulations!" card. It's sitting in your in-box (not a euphemism).

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Inbox seems fine, but the timeline gives a 500 Internal Server Error.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The links in the pm's about stories by authors I follow only link to an error message.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
The links in the pm's about stories by authors I follow only link to an error message.

Try accessing the stories from the author's profile page.
It could be that they were renamed, in which case the URL will be different.

Could also be that the story was taken down/hidden/deleted.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Try accessing the stories from the author's profile page.
It could be that they were renamed, in which case the URL will be different.

Could also be that the story was taken down/hidden/deleted.

Actually, I seem to remember Buz mentioning this a wee while back?
I'm pretty sure Gav knows about it, but probably worth letting him know?

I've had people say the same thing about my stories when they first go live, that the link in the pm doesn't work...

I dunno...
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I still can't access the Private Messages I received prior to the site outage...

Are they lost forever?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I still can't access the Private Messages I received prior to the site outage...

Are they lost forever?

Gav said it will probably be the weekend before they are working properly.