Moderator of the Month for June

last reply
38 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
For her stellar work with the "Help Desk", Chat Rooms (particularly for creating and running the live help chat room (what a great idea!)) and elsewhere on the site, I am delighted to give the Moderator of the Month Award for June, to the lovely TrinityX.

A huge thank you Trinity. You've been fantastic around the site for a long time
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Congratulations, Trinity
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Congratulations TrinityX! You've always been a wonderful Mod and a great person to chat with.

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Yessssssss! TrinityX is fantastic!!!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

TWICE in one year?! this HAS to be a first! massive CONGRATULATIONS to you, trinity - keep doing the damn thing!!!?

Say. Her. Name.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Well done, sweetness. Very well deserved
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Fantastic and well-deserved choice! Trinity is tireless in everything she does for the site! Congratulations!

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
well, deserved, Trin. thanks for all the hard work you put into helping the site and it's members.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Very well done, Trin. You're a superstar and a jolly wonderful person
0 likes
Thank you for being so incredible, Trinity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats Trinity for a well deserved award!
Southern Charmer
0 likes

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

The Linebacker
0 likes
You keep up this kind've great work, Trinity, and we're changing your name to TrinityXV, maybe Trinity XX.

Congrats on the Mod of the Month. A well earned and deserved award. Thanks for all your hard work.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congrats Trinity, massively appreciate your work on behalf of the site!
Whistling on my journey
0 likes
congrats to you Trinity, well deserved for your behind the scenes work here in Lushville =d> =d> =d>

My latest

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Congratulations, Trinity, and thanks for all of the time and effort you devote to help make Lush the great site that it is.
writer of two stories
0 likes
Lush and its members are so well served by TrinityX. Congratulations to her on her dedication, commitment to excellence, and her compassion when addressing issues both large and small, sensitive and public. I wish I could find a better emoticon because she deserves far more than one set of applauding hands. Thank you, TrinityX, and thanks to anyone reading all of these tributes. She deserves each one.
Lurker
0 likes
Woooo! Go you! Congratulations smile
Site administrator
0 likes
Great choice. Congratulations T!

0 likes
Very many congratulations Trinity, well deserved
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations, T! Very well deserved.

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Great work Trin!!! Keep it up so I can keep slacking ?

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Well deserved
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.