last reply
21 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Nicola/Gav

Is it possible to have the friends requests function set out more easier. I have wondered about a solution, but dont know

THE PROBLEM (Well there are bigger problems in the world, but you know!)

I get about 10 friends requests when I log on, they are all inbox messages, which I have to open individually and accept by clicking the link. Then I have to go back into my inbox for the next and this has to happen like 10 times.

If i could select all friends requests and accept or decline that would be easier/more user friendly

Thanks for listening
UK Born Pakistani Sex Stories Author. Writes about Reluctance/Manipulation.

Lurker
0 likes
I like this idea.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I like the idea also.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Code Monkey
0 likes
I do not suffer with this problem, but I can appreciate you gals do.

Leave it with me.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gav
I do not suffer with this problem

Me either Gav... lol
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Don't worry guys I don't suffer from this problem either.. although if I actually accepted the requests I get I probably would have this problem..
Lurker
0 likes
Fine, I will delete you guys from my friendslist and send you 10 a day... How nice am I?
Lurker
0 likes
Or you could have a screen of each person that accepts your friendship. On the screen, have an icon that shows the avatar and screenname of the requester with a check box in the corner of the avatar, that you can check off each member or certain ones and accept them. Even having a subsection for the inbox that is for friend requests and sends back the user to the inbox.

Then again I don't have that difficulty. But other forums work things differently, and I'm glad this site does as it has
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Exakta66
Quote by gav

Leave it with me.......

It seems like I've been losing friends lately...must be something I said...

Imagine that...
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Algol
Quote by Exakta66
Quote by gav

Leave it with me.......

It seems like I've been losing friends lately...must be something I said...

Imagine that...

Cheeky!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Algol
Quote by gav
I do not suffer with this problem

Me either Gav... lol

Same here thank god.
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Fine, I will delete you guys from my friendslist and send you 10 a day... How nice am I?

Maybe a simpler experiment would be to swap, Avatar's. Fancy being the humping storm tropper for the day?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho

Lurker
0 likes
I personal think its from people who want to tell me my skirt is too long

It is to long LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i have this problem too.. now i dont even add people anymore.. its easier to just delete friend requests.
Code Monkey
0 likes
I have made a small change to the friends request process to alleviate some of the pain. When you get a new friends request, you will now see an Accept link. Simply click on this to accept the friends request, delete the PM to discard!

Let me know if this helps.

ps: this only effects new friends requests
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gav
I have made a small change to the friends request process to alleviate some of the pain. When you get a new friends request, you will now see an Accept link. Simply click on this to accept the friends request, delete the PM to discard!

Let me know if this helps.

ps: this only effects new friends requests

lets see lets see... nice job gav
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by xXxFuckDollxXx
Perfect.... thank you!

xXxFuckDollxXx, your dress is definately a bit long, but your sexie ass red boots are fine