Wedding Day second thoughts?

last reply
9 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An innocent female adjustment to make her look perfect on her day --- but I shall love to see the speculation and comments from the men !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
An innocent female adjustment to make her look perfect on her day --- but I shall love to see the speculation and comments from the men !

LOL Susan. Doesn't look that innocent to me from the look on her face.

What can she be adjusting down there, knickers? Garter belt? Are there frames in those things? So many questions
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mrplow
Quote by SusanEngland

LOL Susan. Doesn't look that innocent to me from the look on her face.

What can she be adjusting down there, knickers? Garter belt? Are there frames in those things? So many questions

There would be an underskirt of net to flounce out her skirt ... if it showed below the hem of her dress it would need adjusting --- and that's only one possibility

Some brides like to wear a garter

Any knicker adjustment would be the groom's privilege !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wonder what she would say if she discovered some external genitalia down there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Toby
I wonder what she would say if she discovered some external genitalia down there

Toby we actually have external genitalia of a kind .. seek and ye shall find LOL (and be rewrded too)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sami
Toby we actually have external genitalia of a kind .. seek and ye shall find LOL (and be rewrded too)

I meant the real dangly stuff
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Toby

Hopefully the husband would have rummaged around there prior to agreeing to get married
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by insomniac
Quote by Toby

Hopefully the husband would have rummaged around there prior to agreeing to get married

I wonder if we should ask one of our erstwhile researchers to give is the PERCENTAGE of virgin brides who had NOT been "rummaged."

Does being "rummaged" equate with the loss of virginity for a girl? What do you men think?