Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anal insertions, ass play, and stretching. Do you get off on it?

last reply
4 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've been sexually active for a very long time with men and women. I discovered many moons ago that I really like the full and stretched feeling in my ass. I would use small object and then graduate the size to see how big of an object I could fit in my butt. I was very amazed at how big I could go with lots of lube and patience.

Do any of you Guys or Gals get off on this?

Id
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy a good tongueing and rubbing.
[img][/img]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a girlfriend who rimmed me once, enjoyed it, but nothing since. She was also the first one to penetrate me with a strap-on and we both had lots of fun! My wife even surprised me one Christmas Eve with a strap-on session in front of the fireplace on a fur blanket - she enjoyed being in charge and I just plain enjoyed it!
Lurker
0 likes
okay I did anal for the first time. if there are any girls here, what did you think? I have no idea what I think.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i do love it. especially when she fingers my ass when i finger her before sex or even letting her strap on a strap-on and having her way. usually i'm quite dominant but it's nice to let her take over some nights.
Lurker
0 likes
YES!!! I have strong anal leanings. Once during a 69 my wife was playing with my ass. I was really enjoying it. When we were done she said she had 3 fingers up my ass.