Clitoral size

last reply
37 replies
9.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Is the size of a clitoris an issue with men or women?
ie. are males more attracted to larger clits? ...or does it not matter?
And ladies; are larger clits more sensitive, or are you going to side with poorly-hung men and say;...size makes no difference? - LOL

I, for one, enjoy seeing/touching any size, but do find a larger clit a little more attractive/arousing ... - just my opinion.

What do you think?
Lurker
0 likes
Definately dosen't bother me.

I'm more concerned with who it's attached too.
Lurker
0 likes
My friend is a professional body builder and started to have a fling with a female competitor up until he saw her naked. Apparently (and no offense intended on female body builders) because of all of the steroids they take the female's clitoris grows to such an enlarged size, it resembles a small penis.....not such a big turn on for him apparently!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Conny-sure
Is the size of a clitoris an issue with men or women?
ie. are males more attracted to larger clits? ...or does it not matter?
And ladies; are larger clits more sensitive, or are you going to side with poorly-hung men and say;...size makes no difference? - LOL

I, for one, enjoy seeing/touching any size, but do find a larger clit a little more attractive/arousing ... - just my opinion.

What do you think?

I think most guys are just happy to be getting pussy. They don't care about size.
Lurker
0 likes
HAHAHA - you are probably right there Ms. Penny. Which man is actually going to complain??? ...or even find it?I've heard it asked what the difference between a pub and a clitoris where ...and was told that most men could find a pub. Silly of me to even suggest/inquire as to it making a difference - but the thought did occur to me none-the-less
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I agree with some of the other comments that sucking any pussy is just wonderful. However, the thought of sucking a pussy with a big clit is very arousing. Maybe that's because I am bisexual and the fantasy of sucking a big clit is similar to sucking a cock.

I also have this fantasy of meeting who I think is a woman in a bar, only to find out later that "she" is really a cross dresser with a big "clit" that needs to be sucked.

I have fantasized about this many times, and have accumulated hundreds of pictures of big clits and juicy pussies.

The only way to improve on sucking a big clit would be if it could produce a big mouthful of cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Conny-sure

HAHAHA - you are probably right there Ms. Penny. Which man is actually going to complain??? ...or even find it?I've heard it asked what the difference between a pub and a clitoris where ...and was told that most men could find a pub. Silly of me to even suggest/inquire as to it making a difference - but the thought did occur to me none-the-less

If that is true sure glad mine is the easily found size.!!!
Lurker
0 likes
my clit is normal i guess..my boyfriend always seems to find it ..when he gos down on me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
one of my exs had an enlarged clitoris, about the size of large eraser top. I found that it was extremely easier to please her when it came to eating her out or teasing her. it wasnt too sightly to look at, but i was able to get the job done regardless. i love goin down on the gals im with, the moans of pleasure one can get them to sing from such a small act is euphoric
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"or even find it" Seriously????????
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Was with a girl who had one maybe 3/8 (9 mm for our international friends) of an inch long when aroused. She was very, um, 'responsive' in general and I thought this might be part of the reason. It was fun having something different to play with; I could hold it in my finger tips, roll it pull on it a bit, suck it, nibble it, flick it, just do some things that aren't as easy with the little bumps other ladies have. Glad to have had the chance to play with a big one and see what can be done with a little more grip, but wouldn't say it's better or worse than any other.

Never had a problem finding one, but I guess it's cause I care enough to look for it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I too have never had a problem finding the clit. So, the size doesn't matter to me. I just like to taste, feel and watch them when a woman cums.
I make a offer, you can't refuse!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have no problem finding the clit i enjoy sucking and nibbling on the clit
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The bigger ones have a litlle more possibility's to play with. I don't really mind the size but it is interesting to see how much they different.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a small clit but it's proportionate to my small breasts so all's good. Both clit and nipples are extremely sensitive and responsive.
Jo, sexywife104
Lurker
0 likes
A clit that is easy to find is great, but ultimately it is the person, not the clit, that is important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At an office Christmas party, one of the secretaries was pretty shitfaced and was talking loud and said that her clit was large and that if she wore pants or panties she would orgasm often because of the friction.

Can this be true?
Lurker
0 likes
Personally it doesnt matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fenton
At an office Christmas party, one of the secretaries was pretty shitfaced and was talking loud and said that her clit was large and that if she wore pants or panties she would orgasm often because of the friction.

Can this be true?

I worked with a girl one time that had her clit hood removed so that she could have orgasms.

She said that she had to wear pads to work to ease the friction or she would get embarassingly wet and/or have orgasms just doing routine work around the office.

So, I would imagine that it would be the same way with an unusually large clit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had a problem finding the clit. Larger ones are a pure pleasure. I love sucking on them and seeing/feeling the results it brings!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont care about a womans clit size. I think mine is a little bigger than average, but I really dont know what size is average. They say the average cock is 5" to 7" (pretty big range for an average), is there a range for clit size? If anyone knows, lets hear it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An article published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology in July 1992 states that the average width of the clitoral glans lies within the range of 2.5 to 4.5 millimetres (0.098 to 0.18 in), indicating that the average size is smaller than a pencil-top eraser.

I hope that helps. But it doesn't really say how long it is. I guess they are saying the length of an eraser also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a larger than "average" clitoris but a tiny clit is certainly not a deal breaker. I use the eraser on my pencil quite a lot so
I'm kinda wondering what that means????
[img][/img]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in cosmo one time they conducted a similar srt of survey thing regarding how different everyone's pussys were and how the size of clits range from woman to woman. I'm pretty sure it came out that women were more concerned about it then men because they were self concious.

Personally I don't discriminate between sizes- all pussy is goood pussy xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel
in cosmo one time they conducted a similar srt of survey thing regarding how different everyone's pussys were and how the size of clits range from woman to woman. I'm pretty sure it came out that women were more concerned about it then men because they were self concious.

Personally I don't discriminate between sizes- all pussy is goood pussy xxxx

What she said!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i knew you'd agree with me hun!!! xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any is good by me, But in all my yrs. I have yet to have the one that "stands" out from the rest... But I'm still hoping one day to find it...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Like others in this thread I have no problem finding my partners clit, I have yet to see, play with and suck/ lick any larger than say about 3mm's long, I must admit to finding various levels of sensitivity of clits over the years and with my last partner was able to give her an O just from licking, we were both very happy bout that ;-))
I agree with "imhapless"- A clit that is easier to find would be great, but ultimately it is the person, not the clit, that is important.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had any complaints about mine! its bald and beautiful too!

My girlfriend has an extra bit of skin on hers though. She calls it her little hanger. I think its cute.