290 replies
25.6k views
3 watchers
16 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nope, but I should have.

0 likes

Nope, didn’t even think about it, was too busy enjoying it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, and I didn't enjoy it. I should've waited longer and made him use one.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No. Back then she used something called an IUD. Since recalled device. And, foolishly I guess, did not even think about STDs.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No never thought to at that time

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Absolutely. I was always very careful about not getting pregnant accidentally.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, I did not use a condom then although we planned with a girl from prostytutki białystok. My first sex was with a prostitute because I was an introvert and until I was 20 years old I could not meet a girl. My brother advised me to get experience with a girl who would help me to get involved in my sex life. It turned out to be a very good decision because it is very valuable to start a sexual experience with such a girl. Wouldn't you agree?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No. I was lucky in a way. I was very young but my doctor put me on the pill to control severe acne. It worked! My face cleared up. Then I sprouted breasts. The boys started to get interested, and so was I. It was several years before a boy used a condom with me. I didn't like it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My first time was without as it was not a planned event as it just evolved

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

No, I was on the pill from age, and out of the thousands of times I've had sex with dozens of guys, I've only used a condom twice, in college.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

No

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

If a guy wants to use a condom Cathy will not have sex with him. She said if she can't feel him shoot his cum in her then having sex is useless

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes

Yes. That condom had been waiting for its chance for awhile and was happy to finally see service.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.