Have you ever been to an orgy and...

last reply
14 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when was it and would you do it again? Who did you go with?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Perhaps, but honestly, i've never been entirely sure of the difference btwn group sex and an orgy. if i could get a proper definition, i could answer the question better. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Detention Seeker
0 likes
Well Said Sprite when would group become an orgy is their a set limit?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Perhaps, but honestly, i've never been entirely sure of the difference btwn group sex and an orgy. if i could get a proper definition, i could answer the question better. smile

Hmmm, yes good question. Words fail me for the moment Sprite, but if you PM me I could arrange a demonstration instead. Now, where was that filofax?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Can it be an orgy of one? Use your imagination, ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
No I have not. That was simple enough. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I did in a former life when I was Roman. T'was fun. A literal fuck till you drop fest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey DoctorLove, why don't you host an orgy. Invite all of your friends but don't forget the feathers for the vomitorium.

I am sure your wife would just love being the hostess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No never have . at least not while sober..(-:
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If a swingers party counts as an orgy, then yes. I joined a swingers site, plan on attending a few parties a year
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As some said above, whats the difference between group sex and an orgy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No not yet. Anyone in central texas game? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope and not interested in it at all. I am in no way a prude (far from it!) BUT getting passed around like toy just isn't my thing. I'm pretty discerning when it comes to who gets to bury his cock deep inside me. Call me old fashioned :P
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Once. It happened a few years ago in Italy, near Lago Maggiore (that's near Switzerland). I was with two great girl-friends of mine, with whom I made out in the orgy. The funny thing is that what I most remember was the trust and support we gave each other... that feeling was by far the best thing of all...
It was an interesting experience, although I kind of prefer one on one...
Lurker
0 likes
From what I understand, it comes down to numbers. Group sex is six to eight, an orgy is more than that. A really good orgy is around twenty hot panting bodies crawling over each other, preferably oiled,.......geez I think I need to go write this into a story