Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many Lush users have you revealed your real identity to? How did it go?

last reply
160 replies
14.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Just re-read what I posted on this thread four years ago. I've been here too long.

Best advice: the only people you should ever tell stuff to are people who don't want to know

The article mentioned in that post is down.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Uno.

Pretty good ratio so far.
“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by noll

The article mentioned in that post is down.

Hardly surprising, in fact it's probably for the best.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Dreamer
0 likes
I have nothing to hide from my friends. My picture and bio are really me. If someone wants to know more about me and has good reason to know I will provide him or her with more. Just don't ask me for my bank account, credit card or social security numbers. Lol.
Only one person knows all about me as we chat and voice almost daily. You can find out who if you have morbid curiosity syndrome by looking at my profile.

My bookshelf includes 143 stories and 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has been 4 girls and 1 guy. I have yet to meet anyone though. The one guy lived in Atlanta but he suddenly left Lush without us ever meeting. So Far!!! ?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Probably only SJ and Sprite know everything there is to know about me, obviously haven't met Rachel but John and I are real life friends too so no real point hiding anything, not that I would.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have revealed some of the personal information to 3 lush friends.
I have nothing adverse.
I am hopeful of something pleasurable happening soon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two. It was a terrible decision.
Lurker
0 likes
About a dozen, so far there have been no problems that have arisen from it.
Lurker
0 likes
Just a few and they regretted asking me lol... ;)
Now they're very nice with me :P
Lurker
0 likes
I have nothing to hide and I don't BS. However, my personal life is no one's business. What I say, is the truth, but certain aspects of me is not for those who lurk and play. I'm not a dragon or fire hydrant and don't play the games the foolish play.
Lurker
0 likes
Probably about 5 and have met one of them from here.
Lurker
0 likes
Only two... and now am married to one ... michellesmith1978z ... Love you Babe, the other a wonderful working mother of three ... very muck care for her as well. So one could say I have had a wonderful experience in revelation to them... they have in turn revealed to me. My lips are sealed to any other LUSH readers as to my ladies identities.