Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Other then your genitalia, what other part of your body or your partners likes attention?

last reply
16 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For me, it's having my neck kissed, sucked, licked, nibbled or caressed in any fashion. I have had an orgasm having my neck attended to and just

thinking about it as I write is causing my toes to curl!

For my partner, he likes when I take his middle and pointer fingers into my mouth and suck them as he's deep in me and I am cumming on his

cock. And because I am 6'2 and he is 6'5, he likes that I am able to walk up to him and nibble and kiss his bottom lip..

Heeeeeeeeeeeey! Now that I think about, maybe he just likes me for my height!
Lurker
0 likes
Nipple sucking and nibbling softly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure he loves you for more than just your height smile

Umm,for me it's the neck, especially the nape, ears, under my boobs, ribcage, tummy, back of the knees, my ankles, wrists, inner thighs, lower back.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ColletteXx
I'm sure he loves you for more than just your height smile

Umm,for me it's the neck, especially the nape, ears, under my boobs, ribcage, tummy, back of the knees, my ankles, wrists, inner thighs, lower back.

You just described my girl Tani perfectly. There's almost nowhere I touch her that doesn't get a good reaction from her.

Becky is a little more specific - neck, throat, between her breasts and inside her thighs do it. Most other places are 'meh'

Oh, TWP - your looks don't hurt you with your BF either probably. You're quite lovely ;)
Lurker
0 likes
howz about an area frequently forgotten on here, by some of our Superstuds ? and the answer is ... roll of drums ....

MY BRAIN / MIND

Nat x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My nipples. Especially my right one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely my nipples.
They get so touchy and I love it - they have to be part of any sex play I have. all my partners know this and keep me satisfied.
On one occasion I was sooo close to an orgasm just on nipple stimulation and my gf touched my clit and i hit the ceiling - it was one of the most amazing orgasms I have had - quite different to most of my normal ones.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CeiranH

You just described my girl Tani perfectly. There's almost nowhere I touch her that doesn't get a good reaction from her.

Becky is a little more specific - neck, throat, between her breasts and inside her thighs do it. Most other places are 'meh'

Oh, TWP - your looks don't hurt you with your BF either probably. You're quite lovely ;)

Thank you for the compliment, CeiranH, but its probably the height. Well, that and the fact that I make a mean chili!!! That man loves my chili - no

pun intended!
Lurker
0 likes
I like kissing and being kissed nice and slowly
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by nymphonatalia

howz about an area frequently forgotten on here, by some of our Superstuds ? and the answer is ... roll of drums ....

MY BRAIN / MIND

Nat x

I am in love with ur brain.........
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by keepiteasy

I am in love with ur brain.........

awwww gee whizzzz ... toooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeettt honey

Nat xoxoxox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nymphonatalia

MY BRAIN / MIND

BINGO! I will concur. Stimulate my mind and you can have my body. It's really that simple ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My nips with boobs lightly massaged ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my right, not left, nape. (for some reason right side WAY more erogenous - go figure). I love sweet, breathy whisperings in my right ear as she rakes her nails down the side of my neck and down the right side of my back - on the verge of ticklishness - and then both hands running through my hair as her nails gently graze my scalp (with more pussywhip whispers).
dayum.
0 likes
i love being kissed on my neck...the neck is more sensitive than anything!!
0 likes
Kissing and licking pretty much anywhere on me or her (with her letting me know where to go on her). Nipple, neck, ear nibbling/sucking.

For me, the brain is just a given. I love talking to people so it is going to happen and I don't think of it as part of the sex per se. Chatting with a lover as we lead into the fun or post-coital pillow talk is something that just happens.